• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario List
09-06-2016, 10:14 AM,
Scenario List
Is there a list of scenarios anywhere that is searchable and might give descriptions?
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2016, 12:49 PM,
RE: Scenario List
(09-06-2016, 10:14 AM)Blackcloud6 Wrote: Is there a list of scenarios anywhere that is searchable and might give descriptions?

Search is limited, but you can try here: https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/b-15...ion=search

Otherwise, try searching the forums for keywords. Maybe someone discussed a scenario in the past and you could find something that way.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Good luck,
Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
09-06-2016, 01:09 PM,
Thanks. I tried that search putting in a particular word (searching for fighting in the Luchessa Valley) and nothing came up. I guess if it is not in the title, I the search engine won't find it.
09-07-2016, 10:30 AM,
I know it's not Campaign Series, but the HPS Panzer Campaigns title Rzhev '42 has a campaign dealing with Operation Mars! It's huge! Also, several standalone scenario's dealing with the fighting in the Luchesa area!

Would be a good base to make some scenario's for EF.

PzCampaigns is operational scale, but I am getting into it pretty well lately! Units are company or higher, scale is one hex=1 kilometer.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
09-08-2016, 12:34 AM,
(09-07-2016, 10:30 AM)Warhorse Wrote: I know it's not Campaign Series, but the HPS Panzer Campaigns title Rzhev '42 has a campaign dealing with Operation Mars! It's huge! Also, several standalone scenario's dealing with the fighting in the Luchesa area!

Would be a good base to make some scenario's for EF.

PzCampaigns is operational scale, but I am getting into it pretty well lately! Units are company or higher, scale is one hex=1 kilometer.

Thank, I have many of the PC games but not this one.  I'll look into it.  I was wondering if there was an operational game on Mars.