• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for an opponent
08-23-2016, 07:47 PM,
Opponent Wanted  Looking for an opponent
All,

Have not played this game in years I just picked up TOAW 3 yesterday, so I am looking for a smallish sized battle to get back into, so please choose your side and battle and send one over to me. I can normally turn around one move per day (weekends possible more depending on the weather).

Phil
-Saluti Itlnprd
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2016, 09:49 PM,
RE: Looking for an opponent
(08-23-2016, 07:47 PM)itlnprd Wrote: All,

Have not played this game in years I just picked up TOAW 3 yesterday, so I am looking for a smallish sized battle to get back into, so please choose your side and battle and send one over to me. I can normally turn around one move per day (weekends possible more depending on the weather).

Phil

I prefer WWII scenarios at least - lots of small armor scenarios - anything you'd like to try?
08-23-2016, 10:16 PM,
RE: Looking for an opponent
(08-23-2016, 09:49 PM)Foggy1960 Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 07:47 PM)itlnprd Wrote: All,

Phil

I prefer WWII scenarios at least - lots of small armor scenarios - anything you'd like to try?

I am wide open, just make it on the smaller side so I can get acquainted with the game.
-Saluti Itlnprd