• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Finally Retired - Time to Wargame-CLOSED Games Underway
07-18-2016, 02:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-19-2016, 03:20 AM by 2-81 Armor.)
Opponent Wanted  Finally Retired - Time to Wargame-CLOSED Games Underway
Hi All,

I'm a long time member of the Blitz, but have had an on again, off again record of activity, due to professional requirements.

Now that I've finally, fully retired, I have the time to wargame once again, so I'm searching for opponents.

My interests vary, but for now, I'm concentrating on the HPS/JTS Modern and PzC Series.

I'm looking for a game of anything I list below (the "H" or "J" next to a game indicates whether I have the HPS or JTS version). I'm open to playing any side, discussing any options, and scenario size including any house rules we think might be needed. 

I'd rate my playing and experience level as mid range....the majority of it has been against the AI-in fact almost all of it has over the years.

I'm located in the Eastern Time Zone (US).

My Games:

Modern Campaigns: Fulda Gap '85 (H), North German Plain '85 (H), Danube Front '85 (H and J).

Panzer Campaigns: Normandy '44 (H), Bulge '44 (J), Sealion '40 (J), Tobruk '41 (J), Tunisia '42 (J).

Thanks for giving this a look, and feel free to email or PM me if you want - my profile is up to date.

Now Closed - 2 games are underway.
"If you want to know a man's true character, give him some power." - Abraham Lincoln (attributed)
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2016, 06:50 AM,
RE: Finally Retired - Time to Wargame
Hi 2-81 Armor:  Smoke7

Email sent sir!   Helmet Smile
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
07-18-2016, 09:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-18-2016, 09:58 AM by 2-81 Armor.)
(07-18-2016, 06:50 AM)Kool Kat Wrote: Hi 2-81 Armor:  Smoke7

Reply sent! (via PM)
07-18-2016, 12:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-18-2016, 09:56 PM by Kool Kat.)
(07-18-2016, 09:52 AM)2-81 Armor Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 06:50 AM)Kool Kat Wrote: Hi 2-81 Armor:  Smoke7

Hi Tom:  Smoke7

I received your email! Reply sent today!   Big Grin
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email