• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Number of mods
07-11-2016, 03:34 AM,
Number of mods
I have a question regarding mods. I have loaded terrain mods of Warhorse(thanks again for those) . I also want to use all the base mods of XLVIII Pz. Korp. Can all his base mods be added together with the terrain mods that I am using? there are many of them. I suppose I can put them in a folder?

I noticed there is a WFbase mod folder EFbase mod folder already in the JSGME. Would this be XLVIII Pz. Korp mod?

Warhorse, 2d Terrain must be loaded separately. I'm confused.
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2016, 04:03 AM,
RE: Number of mods
Yes, 2d loaded separately, as I did them two different times, and didn't want to go through changing zips and links. You can combine them in one folder, if you like?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
07-11-2016, 04:04 AM,
RE: Number of mods
I'd suggest you should create a separate mod (as a separate mod folder) of each of them you might want to use. Then, just activate them one by one using JSGME.

JSGME will give a warning if the next mod activated should replace one or more same files Than what a previous one did. Should that happen you can consider what that means. Or simply try out. It is easy to roll back a mod with JSGME so there is no risk trying.

I would recommend against combining mods into one folder unless you truly know what you're doing per mod. When you do know, that is an option of course as well.

Hope this helps. As said, very easy to try out with JSGME as anything put in can as easily be taken off as well!
Visit us at CSLegion.com