• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign Series update
07-02-2016, 06:01 AM,
Campaign Series update
Gentlemen, I cant seem to be able to down load version 1.03 of the CS game  to my new computer. I get a message telling me to contact Matrix which is the same as you-all, right? I get an the message," Update information from John Tiller's Campaign Series could not be down loaded. Please contact Matrix Games for help." Ive tried to down load it from the patch section of the CS at Matrix & from the CS home page update section with the same results. Any idea of what Im doing wrong? Eric
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2016, 06:59 AM,
RE: Campaign Series update
1.03 UPDATE

Keep in mind, this update is no longer supported as 2.02 is the current version.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
07-02-2016, 07:18 AM,
(07-02-2016, 06:59 AM)Jason Petho Wrote: 1.03 UPDATE

Keep in mind, this update is no longer supported as 2.02 is the current version.

Jason Petho

Jason: I cant seem to down load 2.02 either-I thought I might have to re down load all the patches to be able to get to 2.02-just a WASG on my part. And are you running Win 10? I don't know how to do load my email moves to the game as the pathways I used on Win 7 are different in Win 10 & Im completely baffled?! Cant load the CS 2.02, ME patch & even get the game files to go to the right places! Im a MESS-can you at least show me the pathways to get a move to go into the game? Thanks for your patients-Eric
07-02-2016, 11:58 AM,
Unfortunately, I haven't used Windows 10 yet.

I believe Petri has it installed and should be able to shed some additional light.

Stay tuned!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
07-02-2016, 06:12 PM,
Hello Boisforas,

Just a quick question to get an idea what you're trying to do here. Do you want to install 1.03 explicitly. Or 2.02?

Either way, all UPDATEs are all-inclusive, all you need to do is just install the update you want on top of the original 1.00 (1.01 depending on your disc) that is the original purchased version.

Regardless which one you want to install, here's the links to all of them: >> LINK <<

If it is 2.02 you want, I'd suggest just install the original 1.00 from disc, then click at the Check For Updates button in the game launch window, and let the installer kick on. Just follow the instructions on the screen.

As for folders, it might be that W10 (W8.1 for that matter as well) wants to point to Microsoft OneDrive folder when Open or Save is first time performed. You need to navigate to C:/Matrix Games/John Tiller's Campaign Series/West Front (or East Front, Rising Sun depending on which game you've got). Once you've done it, W10 accepts that's the location for saves and opens.

Hope this helps!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
07-03-2016, 07:38 AM,
(07-02-2016, 06:12 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: Hello Boisforas,

Just a quick question to get an idea what you're trying to do here. Do you want to install 1.03 explicitly. Or 2.02?

Either way, all UPDATEs are all-inclusive, all you need to do is just install the update you want on top of the original 1.00 (1.01 depending on your disc) that is the original purchased version.

Regardless which one you want to install, here's the links to all of them: >> LINK <<

If it is 2.02 you want, I'd suggest just install the original 1.00 from disc, then click at the Check For Updates button in the game launch window, and let the installer kick on. Just follow the instructions on the screen.

As for folders, it might be that W10 (W8.1 for that matter as well) wants to point to Microsoft OneDrive folder when Open or Save is first time performed. You need to navigate to C:/Matrix Games/John Tiller's Campaign Series/West Front (or East Front, Rising Sun depending on which game you've got). Once you've done it, W10 accepts that's the location for saves and opens.

Hope this helps!
Gentlemen, thank you for your help & support! Between what Kat wrote & my computer savvy granddaughter, Im up & running! Your link work perfectly, I just hope Im up to date in ME as the "update" section of the ME home page says. Iam.
07-04-2016, 03:27 AM,
Thank goodness for granddaughters! Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com