• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Ending a turn early or how to get multi-phases
06-26-2016, 06:31 PM,
c_Question Mark  Ending a turn early or how to get multi-phases
I have been away from the game for awhile and I was curious what some people think causes premature turn endings. I know there are some ways to ensure a turn ends because I am doing them despite my best efforts to get multiple rounds out of a turn.

just curious and trying to start a conversation
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2016, 03:18 AM,
RE: Ending a turn early or how to get multi-phases
(06-26-2016, 06:31 PM)Blaze2 Wrote: I have been away from the game for awhile and I was curious what some people think causes premature turn endings. I know there are some ways to ensure a turn ends because I am doing them despite my best efforts to get multiple rounds out of a turn.

just curious and trying to start a conversation

The best way to get multiple rounds is using minimize loss setting. Try with this. There are several causes for premature endings: defender is ignoring losses, or attacking with ignore losses, morale check failure because the attack uses too many units with poor supply, good defensive terrain and bad scenario design: Maximum Combats per Battle settings should be 3 or 4 and sometimes this isn´t changed.
My advice: try attacking with minimal loses, strong direct support from artillery and good odds! Wink
07-20-2016, 09:59 PM,
RE: Ending a turn early or how to get multi-phases
This is IMO a very good explanation of how it all works (or doesn't): http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2231066