• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

(games Found for now)
06-19-2016, 11:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2016, 12:06 PM by dynaman.)
Thumbs_Up  (games Found for now)
(With Copper's game I'm full up for now)

Looking for a few opponents for mirrored scenarios, small or medium sized.  I have CMBN, FI, RT, and FB and all the expansions except for the Great Swan battle pack.  Dropbox for file exchange and will get the latest HTHH as well.

Usually 3 to 7 exchanges a week except when on travel which is usually once every other month but can be more frequent.  (On travel for a week once every other month usually with no exchanges that week, back to regular after that)

Also have stretches where I do multiple exchanges a day.
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2016, 01:16 AM,
Opponent Needed  RE: Looking for opponents (small/medium, any WWII title)
(06-19-2016, 11:46 PM)Still have any room for a game? dynaman Wrote: Looking for a few opponents for mirrored scenarios, small or medium sized.  I have CMBN, FI, RT, and FB and all the expansions except for the Great Swan battle pack.  Dropbox for file exchange and will get the latest HTHH as well.

Usually 3 to 7 exchanges a week except when on travel which is usually once every other month but can be more frequent.  (On travel for a week once every other month usually with no exchanges that week, back to regular after that)

06-22-2016, 01:17 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents (small/medium, any WWII title)
(06-22-2016, 01:16 AM)Still looking for a game? Copper Wrote:
(06-19-2016, 11:46 PM)Still have any room for a game?  dynaman Wrote: Looking for a few opponents for mirrored scenarios, small or medium sized.  I have CMBN, FI, RT, and FB and all the expansions except for the Great Swan battle pack.  Dropbox for file exchange and will get the latest HTHH as well.

06-22-2016, 12:04 PM,
RE: Looking for opponents (small/medium, any WWII title)
I have room for another game, send me a PM with the scenarios you want to play.