• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New mod available for CS:ME - Textured 2D Terrain
06-19-2016, 08:37 PM,
News  New mod available for CS:ME - Textured 2D Terrain
We've released the 1.02 UPDATE package to Matrix Slitherine for making it public. They've got a busy release schedule ahead, but hopefully the UPDATE will become available if not next week then by the end of June. We'll see.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who participated in the Open Beta testing! It was the first time we tried this approach, and will be something we're sure to continue to do in future as well. 

So while waiting for the 1.02 to become available, why not try out the latest Mod out just today: The Textured 2D Terrain Mod by our very own Mike the Warhorse Amos! 

Here's a few screenshots, livens up things quite a bit I'd say:

Med terrain:

[Image: B19FC8C557A04B63B4B90048270CB05C.jpg]

Desert terrain:

[Image: 2DTextureTerrain.PNG]

Get it here: >> LINK <<

Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2016, 08:38 PM,
RE: New mod available for CS:ME - Textured 2D Terrain
^^ The Blitz website resizes the piccies, I see. To see those screenshots better, right click then choose to open the picture in a new tab.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
06-19-2016, 10:42 PM,
(06-19-2016, 08:37 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: We've released the 1.02 UPDATE package to Matrix Slitherine for making it public. They've got a busy release schedule ahead, but hopefully the UPDATE will become available if not next week then by the end of June. We'll see.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who participated in the Open Beta testing! It was the first time we tried this approach, and will be something we're sure to continue to do in future as well. 

So while waiting for the 1.02 to become available, why not try out the latest Mod out just today: The Textured 2D Terrain Mod by our very own Mike the Warhorse Amos! 

Here's a few screenshots, livens up things quite a bit I'd say:

Med terrain:

[Image: B19FC8C557A04B63B4B90048270CB05C.jpg]

Desert terrain:

[Image: 2DTextureTerrain.PNG]

Get it here: >> LINK <<

Helmet Smile

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Send this user an email
06-20-2016, 02:04 AM,
Very Nice!   Thumbs Up
06-21-2016, 01:01 PM,
Looks nice. But the only thing I use 2d for is arty plotting. I can't tear myself away from the 3d normal since the beginning. Such great detail when it comes to the vehicles. If you know your vehicles, there is no doubt what one you are looking at.....and the camouflage schemes are cool too, especially with the German vehicles. :)
06-21-2016, 03:58 PM,
Heathen!  Big Grin2
Visit us at CSLegion.com