• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario Installation.
06-13-2016, 08:37 AM,
Help  Scenario Installation.
What is the procedure to install a scenario from Blitz?

Am doing something wrong. I cannot get any of them to work.

Iley
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2016, 08:57 AM,
RE: Scenario Installation.
You simply copy all files to the game's main directory. What sort of error are you getting after you try to get it installed?

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
06-13-2016, 12:43 PM,
(06-13-2016, 08:57 AM)Ricky B Wrote: You simply copy all files to the game's main directory. What sort of error are you getting after you try to get it installed?

Rick

Not getting an error message.
I open the file extracte it to the game.
The scenario does not show up on the list. 
what I get is a file France_40. in the game file.

Iley
06-13-2016, 02:19 PM,
So I would guess that you need to open France_40, if that is a folder inside of the game folder, and copy the files in it up a level. You need the .scn in the main game folder, and other files there or in sub folders, depending on how they are in France_40.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
06-14-2016, 04:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-14-2016, 04:58 AM by Aolain. Edit Reason: Additional info )
Iley:

If you are trying to download the F40 "strategies" scenario, I had the same problem as you. I stumbled upon this solution.

I have my France 40 game folder inside another folder (don't ask me why I did this as I cant remember. When unzipping the strategies scn into the game folder I could never see the scn on the scn list.

Here is what I did: unzipped into the higher folder--the one that is holding the F40 game folder. After unzipping, I selected all unzipped files and dragged and dropped into the actual game folder.

Shazaam! It worked. I have no idea why it works this way, but it is a work around if my problem is your problem.

Aand as an edit, I believe my solution is the one advised by Ricky B, but in different words.