• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Thunder In The East - WIP
06-17-2016, 11:37 PM,
RE: Thunder In The East - WIP
So I have the map & info sheets done for units and vehicles done 100% and now I am making the Japanese guns from
scratch. Slow going. Here is what I have made so far.

[Image: PW%20TD%20Guns1_zpstrkyb5fr.png]
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2016, 12:58 AM,
Great. Just flippin' great. Now I have to get "Proud and Few." Thanks, mate.
06-18-2016, 02:46 AM,
(06-18-2016, 12:58 AM)Stejones82 Wrote: Great. Just flippin' great.  Now I have to get "Proud and Few."  Thanks, mate.

Add the cost of Proud & Few into the new house budget Jester
06-19-2016, 04:30 PM,
Paint and crews applied Propeller Hat

[Image: PW%20TD%20-%20guns4_zpsvgp0uhhh.png]
06-19-2016, 11:51 PM,
Those are some very sharp looking guns! Nice job!
06-20-2016, 12:39 AM,
Thanks! The Japanese guns are harder to built from scratch. I only have a few photos/ model kit directions or dimensions.

I did find some like this.

[Image: PhotoInterpretersGuide127.jpg]
06-20-2016, 12:56 AM,
Very nice Ed!

BTW, you forgot to add the cases of Sake that are assigned to each gun crew!   LOL
06-21-2016, 10:27 AM,
In game Japanese guns LOL

[Image: PW%20guns%204_zps7ghiznea.png]
06-27-2016, 08:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-28-2016, 06:19 PM by Micha.)
Great work, Looks good. Nice  to have People like you , Ed, which keep squadbattles alive. I was for a while of from squadbattles to check newer wargames but in the end i have reselled them. Some had a splendid graphic but not nearly the same great gameplay as squadbattles. During the last weeks i have playd a lot the iron x mods and must confess thats outstanding work. This mods are still my favorite squadbattlegames. But i love also Falkland , Grenada, Vietnam and Afganistan. It toked me many years to really love squadbattles and stoped it multiple times because of Frustration. but in the the end there is nothing better for tactical wargaming. But after all this years the rules are no more Problem for me and squadbattles is my favorite after Peoples General.
06-30-2016, 08:11 AM,
(06-27-2016, 08:07 PM)Micha Wrote: Great work, Looks good. Nice  to have People like you , Ed, which keep squadbattles alive. I was for a while of from squadbattles to check newer wargames but in the end i have reselled them. Some had a splendid graphic but not nearly the same great gameplay as squadbattles. During the last weeks i have playd a lot the iron x mods and must confess thats outstanding work. This mods are still my favorite squadbattlegames. But i love also Falkland , Grenada, Vietnam and Afganistan. It toked me many years to really love squadbattles and stoped it multiple times because of Frustration. but in the the end there is nothing better for tactical wargaming. But after all this years the rules are no more Problem for me and squadbattles is my favorite after Peoples General.
Hear! Hear!