• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

France 40 (Closed)
06-07-2016, 05:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2016, 05:48 AM by Aolain.)
Opponent Wanted  France 40 (Closed)
My associate (tbridges) and I are looking for a team or individual who wants to command the foul Germans in a campaign of France 40. Exact campaign scenario & OR to be decided.

My associate has never played this one, and I played it as Allies years ago--and got waxed.

Looking for folks who want to do about 1 turn a week and are in it for the long haul.

Any individual or team who wants to command the Wehrmact in F40, please PM me.
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2016, 06:02 AM,
RE: France 40
(06-07-2016, 05:52 AM)Aolain Wrote: My associate (tbridges) and I are looking for a team or individual who wants to command the foul Germans in a campaign of France 40. Exact campaign scenario & OR to be decided.

My associate has never played this one, and I played it as Allies years ago--and got waxed.

Looking for folks who want to do about 1 turn a week and are in it for the long haul.

Count me in!! I would prefer to do it as a team though...any kamerad want to help me rid France of the allies??

Jon
06-07-2016, 11:24 AM,
(06-07-2016, 05:52 AM)Aolain Wrote: My associate (tbridges) and I are looking for a team or individual who wants to command the foul Germans in a campaign of France 40. Exact campaign scenario & OR to be decided.

Hi
I would like to play also. I have never played a team game  but would love to try it. Right now with my job, I can only play weekends, if that is Ok.

Ray
06-07-2016, 12:48 PM,
(06-07-2016, 11:24 AM)Graeme Wrote:

Hi
I would like to play also. I have never played a team game  but would love to try it. Right now with my job, I can only play weekends, if that is Ok.

Ray
Hi Ray,

Works for me! Welcome aboard! I will PM you in a bit.
06-08-2016, 02:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2016, 02:33 AM by iley.)
Would love to play. An available retired with not much to do.

Iley
06-08-2016, 03:35 AM,
(06-08-2016, 02:32 AM)iley Wrote: Would love to play.  An available retired with not much to do.

Iley

You can join the axis side...that would give us three, which I think would be enough for the task at hand. I will PM you in bit.
06-08-2016, 05:44 AM,
Looks like we have both teams filled.

Closed