• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Trying A Come Back
05-16-2016, 01:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2016, 01:25 AM by ScoutsOut. Edit Reason: Update )
New Game  Trying A Come Back
Greetings to all:  Some months ago I was forced to take a hiatus from playing due to medical issues.  Going to try to make another go at this.  Anyone interested in playing the really large scenario "No Man's Land 5 The Cold War Heats Up"?  If so I'll send the battle file to you if you don't have it.  Let me know.  Thanks to all for putting up with me. The file is posted below. Also, I would prefer to play as Allies.

Attached Files
.zip   NML5.ZIP (Size: 423.41 KB / Downloads: 12)
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2016, 12:43 PM,
RE: Trying A Come Back
TJ! Glad to see you're back. I hope you are feeling better. I would take you up on your offer but my turn around time on such a massive game would drive you nuts. If you ever want to play something a little smaller let me know. Take care, Mark
05-16-2016, 02:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2016, 02:34 PM by zap.)
RE: Trying A Come Back
Hi Scouts Out hope you're doing better.
I would second Mark's suggestion for something more manageable. There are a some good large scenarios out that would fill your need for "LARGE". At the same time, not be so overwhelming as your suggested scenario. If you would like I could throw out a few suggestions. Though for now I'm not taking on any games.

Considering that the scenario you suggested needs a lot of alterations to make it playable. You might try something else that would make it easier finish a scenario.
05-16-2016, 02:54 PM,
My 2 Cents  RE: Trying A Come Back
(05-16-2016, 01:24 AM)ScoutsOut Wrote: Greetings to all:  Some months ago I was forced to take a hiatus from playing due to medical issues.  Going to try to make another go at this.  Anyone interested in playing the really large scenario "No Man's Land 5 The Cold War Heats Up"?  If so I'll send the battle file to you if you don't have it.  Let me know.  Thanks to all for putting up with me.  The file is posted below.  Also, I would prefer to play as Allies.

Thanks MarkR and Zap both whom I was forced to bail on.  I love this scenario for several reasons.  I'll keep it out there for a bit and see if I can entice some adventurous soul to take it on.  Happy hunting.
ScoutsOut