• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Death march scenario by schwerpunkt
05-11-2016, 04:20 AM,
New Game  Death march scenario by schwerpunkt
The masterful Von Luck has decided to tango with the Evil Night dweller and we've set up our newest game "death road at oltarzew" a remake of bump in the night by schwerpunkt
so far this has been a walk in the park.. literally.. my boys are double timing just to get into position and we have no real  transportation except for Francis the talking mule and his cousins pulling some guns and a few of Custers 7th Calvary riding about with no sense of direction...
 Without having any prior knowledge of the scenario, one does not know where the Little Hitler thugs are at.. I'm sure John will bring me some pain in a few turns, but as of turn 2, we're just marching down road to Warsaw looking for some chickens and pigs to grind into some krakowska,

Za Polskę!
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2016, 07:36 AM,
RE: Death march scenario by schwerpunkt
Kielbasa meets wienershnitzel? Scale
One wonders, "will there be kraut. Will it be sour". Idea2

Farmer

HSL
05-11-2016, 07:37 AM,
RD,

Thanks to you and Von Luck for playing my scenario. I'm hoping more will follow your example so we can have yet another approved H2H scenario.
05-18-2016, 01:45 PM,
RD,

How's this one going?

Schwerpunkt75
05-18-2016, 11:10 PM,
I posted in the H2H forum to keep it uniform for you
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard