• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Member returning looking for a CMRT PBEM
04-25-2016, 12:13 AM,
Opponent Wanted  Member returning looking for a CMRT PBEM
Hi all

Looking for my first game in many years, racked up lots of games in CMx1 but never quite got into the newer CMx2 engine but looking to get back on the horse. 

Would like just 1 or 2 CMRT PBEM games to get back into the swing of things, happy to play either side and a small/med QB or smallish scenario.

TTFN Matt
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2016, 01:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-25-2016, 01:25 AM by Panzer Lehr.)
RE: Member returning looking for a CMRT PBEM
Welcome BACK to the club Mr. FUBAR! My dance card is all full up at the moment but I look forward to seeing you on the field of battle someday.  In the meantime, take advantage of the scenario if the months as they come up. I find them a great way to meet new players plus you get a free 30pts on the ladder. You will find lots of eager opponents here. Best of luck.
To The LAST Man, with the LAST round ... We FIGHT!!![Image: CM.png]
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." ~ Napoleon
04-25-2016, 03:57 AM,
And why in the scenario of the month no more CMRT? Have the desire and the ability to play.
04-25-2016, 04:35 AM,
(04-25-2016, 03:57 AM)Wgbn1968 Wrote: And why in the scenario of the month no more CMRT? Have the desire and the ability to play.

There are 5 games currently in the CMx2 series, and we're testing each month 2 scenarios. This means a CMRT scenario is tested at each 2-3 months.

The SotM: May will test CMRT, so be ready to join :)
Send this user an email
04-25-2016, 04:37 AM,
Hiya guys, looking forwards to seeing you on the battlefield. If you fancy a scenario mate just pick something small/medium and we can start if you wish.
04-26-2016, 02:49 AM,
Got my games, thanks all. :-)

TTFN