• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

No Match For the 100 Not In Database
04-24-2016, 06:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2016, 06:21 AM by Three63.)
Opponent Wanted  No Match For the 100 Not In Database
I noticed 'No Match for the 100' is not in the CS: Middle East scn. database. I want to add it into the
database so I can report a game of it. What other ones are missing? 
  Helmet Rolleyes Soap Box
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2016, 07:44 AM,
RE: No Match For the 100 Not In Database
Looks like Jason missed an upload and that's one of his, so let him know. He should fix that if possible, not you. The uploader takes ownership of the file, so if he wants to alter it for some reason he won't be able to if you upload it.

I took a quick look at the CD and there were 90 scenarios, including the bootcamp and teaching ones (which should probably be removed, right? Who's going to report against them?). There are 88 in the Blitz database, so looks like one more is missing besides the one you found...unless I miscounted. Rolling Eyes

Nice catch. Just PM Jason and he'll fix it when he gets a chance. If there's a problem, let me know.

Thanks,
Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
04-24-2016, 09:13 AM,
(04-24-2016, 07:44 AM)Scud Wrote: Looks like Jason missed an upload and that's one of his, so let him know. He should fix that if possible, not you. The uploader takes ownership of the file, so if he wants to alter it for some reason he won't be able to if you upload it.

I took a quick look at the CD and there were 90 scenarios, including the bootcamp and teaching ones (which should probably be removed, right? Who's going to report against them?). There are 88 in the Blitz database, so looks like one more is missing besides the one you found...unless I miscounted. Rolling Eyes

Nice catch. Just PM Jason and he'll fix it when he gets a chance. If there's a problem, let me know.

Thanks,
Dave

You go ahead and PM him cause I don't know which Jason your talking about.
04-24-2016, 10:02 PM,
Jason Petho.
Moderator of this forum and chief developer of ME.

And, he's always there to answer questions or fix issues that are easily fixed. So you might want to e-mail or PM him? As Dave previously asked? Whistle
Can't find him? He is one of the names you can click, at the top of the CS forum, and it will take you to his profile, where you can access his PM and e-mail info. Clues

Farmer

HSL
04-24-2016, 11:45 PM,
Sorry guys, I sent Jason a PM last night. Forgot to post here. I'm sure Jason will fix the issue when he has some free time.

...and thanks, Ed.   Smile

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
04-27-2016, 02:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2016, 02:40 PM by Jason Petho.)
No Match for the 100

Here you go!
Jason Petho
Send this user an email