• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario of the month: April 2016 - Pairings
06-03-2016, 06:39 AM,
RE: Scenario of the month: April 2016 - Pairings
My game vs Panzerschreck77 is completed; Tactical victory to him: result logged.

Great opponent, well played, good challenge.
Scenario is interesting esp as intro to the tough problems this dense terrain provides.
"But I don't want to see CM's code or any games code. That is like seeing your spouse and your love as hormones and neurons firing in various lobes on PET scans. Some things should just be enjoyed for what they are; and not analyzed any further.
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2016, 05:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2016, 12:55 AM by Das Morbo.)
The MG - Out On a Limb game I had with BrosifBallin is finished, will be logged soon.

I sincerely don't know how this Scenario got any of the positive PBEM-rating it has. From the first minute on I felt confident to achieve victory and there was litterally nothing my opponent could have done to change that. He set up very nicely, but with those troops he had there was nothing to do to avoid being crushed (at least nothing I or him figured out).

On top of that, even as attacker there are many turns, maybe 20 I would say, in which there is nothing to do. For defender this goes for most of the time. Turns out to be pretty boring.

To make it clear, this goes only for PBEM!

Looking at it as an AI - Scenario, it is quite refreshing, with some nice and uncommen game elements. The negative points mentioned above are not much of a problem when playing offline, US vs AI (as it is recommended).
08-08-2016, 12:57 AM,
My game vs. slingload - Cutline to Grosshau - has ended.

Good game, slingload. Helmet Smile
11-25-2016, 03:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2016, 03:58 PM by Expecting_at_crossroad.)
CMBN: MG - Out on a Limb
Allied - Axis
Expecting_at_crossroad - marco2marzo
Game finished. Allied major victory.

.jpg   CM-Normandy-2016-11-25-08-19-03-15.jpg (Size: 112.33 KB / Downloads: 1)
01-20-2017, 03:23 AM,
CMFI: GL - The Forrest of Wild Beasts

Allied - Axis

BrosifBallin - zinzan1963

Unfortunately, BrosifBallin is suffering from serious PC tech issues so we have abandoned the game.
"But I don't want to see CM's code or any games code. That is like seeing your spouse and your love as hormones and neurons firing in various lobes on PET scans. Some things should just be enjoyed for what they are; and not analyzed any further.