• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Returning member
04-11-2016, 03:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-11-2016, 04:01 AM by Elltee.)
Opponent Wanted  Returning member
Hi all

As it says a returning member - last played a ladder game in 2008 (CM1) - I am ready to take on some opponents again - old and new

I have CMBN, CW and MG but not the Vehicle or Battle Packs
 and CMFI and GL

Looking for some games - anything you fancy

PS I have downloaded Dropbox and CM Helper but might need someone who can help me with using them initially

It's good to be back

Just a bit about me - I am 47 - timezone wise I am in the UK - been playing CM on and off since the CMBO days - Can process turns most days in the evenings and my win percentage last time was about 30%

I prefer medium sized games - rather than large or huge (in otherwords manageable)
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2016, 05:22 AM,
RE: Returning member
(04-11-2016, 03:54 AM)Elltee Wrote: Hi all

As it says a returning member - last played a ladder game in 2008 (CM1) - I am ready to take on some opponents again - old and new

I have CMBN, CW and MG but not the Vehicle or Battle Packs
 and CMFI and GL

Looking for some games - anything you fancy

PS I have downloaded Dropbox and CM Helper but might need someone who can help me with using them initially

It's good to be back

Just a bit about me - I am 47 - timezone wise I am in the UK - been playing CM on and off since the CMBO days - Can process turns most days in the evenings and my win percentage last time was about 30%

I prefer medium sized games - rather than large or huge (in otherwords manageable)
04-15-2016, 05:22 AM,
Ok - I have enough games for now - thanks
04-15-2016, 12:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-23-2016, 06:35 AM by Panzer Lehr.)
Welcome back to the club Elltee... you have made the wise choice in enlisting again ... have fun exploring all that the Blitz has to offer and I hope to meet you on the battlefield someday!  Helmet Smile
To The LAST Man, with the LAST round ... We FIGHT!!![Image: CM.png]
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." ~ Napoleon
04-22-2016, 01:49 PM,
Same here:
Welcome back and hope to meet you in battle!  Helmet Smile
BTW - I live in Germany so our time-zones match nicely.

Best regards
Morbo