• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

So is this place like a freaking grave yard?
09-11-2016, 03:53 AM,
RE: So is this place like a freaking grave yard?
Rolling Eyes i have a hobby how to try and whip that tail up your a*** in our current game ROTFLMAO
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 10:40 PM,
Dear Randy:

This place is exactly like a graveyard...like the one you're digging for my poor Russky's in Earl's new 48th iteration!...;O)

Dear JB:

Beer is an excellent hobby and the pursuit of same is one of mankind's loftiest achievements so take no crap from the Devil on that one...;O)

ps: I've found the best way to insert a tail whip into one of the Devil's orifices involves Russian Katayushka Rockets. It's a tight fit but once you get them inserted...
09-17-2016, 04:25 AM,
I have to agree... it is really quiet, and I am struggling to find opponents.... Are we CS players facing extinction sooner rather than later :) :)
09-17-2016, 05:52 AM,
There are 86 players who have reported at least one game this year, so hardly an extinction. The vast majority just don't participate in forum discussions. Maybe we're all just talked out?
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
09-17-2016, 04:26 PM,
You know when a solid Halftrack discussion is over without much of a bat of an eyelash it seems to tell we're out of new topics.

Maybe HERE'S something to talk about in the meanwhile  Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-17-2016, 09:54 PM,
News  RE: So is this place like a freaking grave yard?
(09-17-2016, 04:26 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: You know when a solid Halftrack discussion is over without much of a bat of an eyelash it seems to tell we're out of new topics.

Maybe HERE'S something to talk about in the meanwhile  Helmet Smile

CS East Front III (1939 - 1941) 1.00 - Releasing December 2017   ???????

what happens to 1941-1945 somebody change the history ?

What I'd Miss Read2
Hitler and Stalin attacks Poland in September 1939 the Polish army launched a big surprise counterattack, in a few weeks , they conquered
Berlin and Moscow
09-17-2016, 10:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-17-2016, 10:36 PM by Crossroads.)
The games are being released in eras, to allow for a quicker release schedule, instead working for years before being able to put the complete game out.

So for instance East Front III will come out first with years 1939-1941 presented in depth as the core game, so Fall Weiss, Winter War, and the first phase of Barbarossa.

These would be then added with later years, with additional DLC content.

That way, all three fronts can be visited in a quicker manner, while the more modern era games can be made available too.

We've been a bit under EMCON lately, as there's been a lot of groundwork put into place, allowing the game engine to adapt to different eras and fronts. Lots of goodies coming out, first major improvements available already with CS:ME 1.03.

We're not going into great details yet, EMCON remains, but Jason thought we'd be ready enough to present the first part of the roadmap to public.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-17-2016, 10:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-17-2016, 10:41 PM by zap.)
I've been supportive with the updates so far but this is something changed from what I understood with the East Front West front?
Am I understanding correctly, that the content of East front and West Front now will be offered in segments not one package. Because "as you say" it will come out sooner.
Just to clarify before I steam over. The DLC  or second half will be offered for another charge? Or not.
09-17-2016, 10:49 PM,
Hello zap,

Yes, that's correct. Core games, with additional content available later. Too early to talk about any pricing in detail, and ultimately that is for Matrix / Slitherine to decide, but intention is the pricing would support this model.

This is also a model that follows the size of the development team. I'd imagine EF III 1939-41 would be a full game in itself, for instance in comparison how games come out with content. 60-80 scenarios easily, plus the campaigns on top of that.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-17-2016, 10:50 PM,
Jason posted this in another forum:

Quote:I am hoping the DLC's will be released in 12 month incremennts, that will depend on a few factors though.

ME 1.03 is being worked on with Vietnam and EFIII, so will take a bit longer than usual as we're trying to incorporate engine changes to all games as we go along. Seeing what comes with 1.03 will give a preview of what will be coming (not all, but in part) for the rest of the games. Don't forget, they are living games and will all be continually updated with the features, etc, to ensure they are consistent.

The price of each of the CORE games will vary depending on the level of effort included. We don't set the pricing, but I will be making a case for them to be realistically priced, especially with the consideration that DLC's will be coming for them.
Visit us at CSLegion.com