• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

So is this place like a freaking grave yard?
04-11-2016, 09:01 PM,
RE: So is this place like a freaking grave yard?
I have to get me some of that hidden stuff. Clues
Seems I am the one who walks around all naked and afraid. Scared3

It might just be me but do the defenders get that ambush roll when they shoot too?
I get creamed walking into hidden units and more when they stay hidden and fire again. Rifle4

Farmer

Ed
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2016, 01:18 AM,
(04-11-2016, 08:42 AM)XLVIII Pz. Korp Wrote: Oh yeah WF is great too.  And RS just cuz it is part of it all. :)

Looking forward to the Vietnam one as well, when it comes out.
04-12-2016, 05:42 AM,
(04-11-2016, 11:28 AM)RedDevil Wrote: just how do you fellows like the hidden shooter deal?

One of the best features added since Talonsoft, IMO. They don't always stay hidden, though. I think it's a 50% chance at the beginning of a turn for AT units. Not sure about snipers.

(04-12-2016, 01:18 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: Looking forward to the Vietnam one as well, when it comes out.

Me too. I'm concerned, though, that without custom scenarios being designed, CSVN early days might be plagued by the same problems hurting CSME. Desperate need for some custom and H2H scenarios that improve balance and are fun to play. I'm still ahuge novice at Middle East, so maybe balance is subjective?

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
04-12-2016, 07:02 AM,
(04-11-2016, 09:01 PM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: I have to get me some of that hidden stuff. Clues
Seems I am the one who walks around all naked and afraid. Scared3

It might just be me but do the defenders get that ambush roll when they shoot too?
I get creamed walking into hidden units and more when they stay hidden and fire again. Rifle4

Farmer

Ed

Well I walked into his Polish defenders naked and unafraid. Jester   

Ouch!!!  Haven't seen an ambush go that well in a while. Damn hidden units!  Frustrating as hell when you have nothing to shoot back at.

Apparently the teeth are still sharp........

Gangster tactics!!!!
04-12-2016, 08:40 AM,
(04-12-2016, 07:02 AM)XLVIII Pz. Korp Wrote: Well I walked into his Polish defenders naked and unafraid. Jester   

Ouch!!!  Haven't seen an ambush go that well in a while. Damn hidden units!  Frustrating as hell when you have nothing to shoot back at.

Apparently the teeth are still sharp........

Gangster tactics!!!!

Your spotter's rolls were just horrible if the percentage is 50%.. but then again if there's no one left to spot anything did an ambush really happen or was it all just a disappearing act on your troops' part?

Leads us to the theory.. Does an ambush make a sound if no one hears it? Smile

A long time ago, the great master Umbro said "one can only win if they score more points than you...It is your goal to do unto him, before he does unto you"...
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-12-2016, 11:38 AM,
Whoa...  Are the archeologists digging up old fossils like Randy, von Earlman, and a cast of thousands?  LOL, great to see some of the old faces emerge from the ether like an M1 Abrams in a hull down position in the Fulda Gap.
04-13-2016, 04:52 AM,
Look who's talking.. The Big Fossil Himself.. Good to see you again, Jim!
Another trip to Aberdeen in a bright yellow shirt coming right up LOL
Now where's the Baron hiding at? Is he still in the woods at Antietam? haha
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-13-2016, 08:30 AM,
That Sponge Bob Square Pants criminal at Aberdeen? ROTFLMAO  
I wonder what those sirens are for? LOL! Big Laugh

Farmer

HSL
04-14-2016, 01:22 AM,
ABERDEEN MD,
[Image: group5_zpspincvkvt.png]

I remember the day.... time froze for me, when several vehicles surrounded our group of Blitzers and men jumped out of them with guns waving and telling my wife and kids to step away from the person in the yellow shirt. Then having to delete pictures of the M60 post covering the entrance to the museum that I took on my camcorder or go to jail and promising not to photo in as much as a groundhog in order to continue my visit.... Let me say that.. NOTHING leaves memories like these LMFAO

A great day with great friends and family.. Life cannot get better than that.... ever

Dev
04-14-2016, 03:22 AM,
(04-14-2016, 01:22 AM)RedDevil Wrote: ABERDEEN MD,
[Image: group5_zpspincvkvt.png]

I remember the day.... time froze for me, when several vehicles surrounded our group of Blitzers and men jumped out of them with guns waving and telling my wife and kids to step away from the person in the yellow shirt. Then having to delete pictures of the M60 post covering the entrance to the museum that I took on my camcorder or go to jail and promising not to photo in as much as a groundhog in order to continue my visit.... Let me say that.. NOTHING leaves memories like these LMFAO

A great day with great friends and family.. Life cannot get better than that.... ever

Dev

Halftracks, by any chance?  Whip

Thanks for sharing, great stuff !!
Visit us at CSLegion.com