• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

So is this place like a freaking grave yard?
04-11-2016, 04:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-11-2016, 04:51 AM by Big Ivan.)
RE: So is this place like a freaking grave yard?
(04-11-2016, 04:42 AM)XLVIII Pz. Korp Wrote: Doesn't have to be though. I bought the Middle East thingy too but my heart is still in Russia. :)

+1
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2016, 06:09 AM,
(04-11-2016, 04:50 AM)Ivan The Big Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 04:42 AM)XLVIII Pz. Korp Wrote: Doesn't have to be though. I bought the Middle East thingy too but my heart is still in Russia. :)

+1
+2  but I still love the west front side of things too..  the Rising Sun has its fans too and I will play it no matter as a faithful one, but yes.. the Steppes shall always bring out the gamer in myself.

To be honest with you guys, I knew the site was quiet, been eavesdropping in every now and then and see the time between posts getting further and further apart..  I don't expect the Phoenix to rise from the ashes, but at least the gang is starting to roll in and say a word or 2 and IMHO that's freaking AWESOME to share some time with you guys again.

The best is yet to come, so come and make the best of it.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-11-2016, 06:57 AM,
(04-11-2016, 06:09 AM)RedDevil Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 04:50 AM)Ivan The Big Wrote:

+1
+2  but I still love the west front side of things too..  the Rising Sun has its fans too and I will play it no matter as a faithful one, but yes.. the Steppes shall always bring out the gamer in myself.

To be honest with you guys, I knew the site was quiet, been eavesdropping in every now and then and see the time between posts getting further and further apart..  I don't expect the Phoenix to rise from the ashes, but at least the gang is starting to roll in and say a word or 2 and IMHO that's freaking AWESOME to share some time with you guys again.

The best is yet to come, so come and make the best of it.

+3 and WF too :-)
04-11-2016, 07:01 AM,
+4!
And, it warms the heart to see Von Earlmann post too.

Farmer

HSL
04-11-2016, 08:41 AM,
Okay, group hug. Now who's got the beer and smokes!?
04-11-2016, 08:42 AM,
Oh yeah WF is great too. And RS just cuz it is part of it all. :)
04-11-2016, 11:02 AM,
(04-11-2016, 08:41 AM)XLVIII Pz. Korp Wrote: Okay, group hug. Now who's got the beer and smokes!?

Hey..  we're more civilized than that... we require liquor and stogies Cigar5
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-11-2016, 11:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-11-2016, 11:29 AM by RedDevil.)
So a break down of one of my 1st games back in the asylum.. I've tangoed with Gary here in the wilds of Poland, His Mean Germans against my Valiant Poles.
set up a nice ambush position right outside town in the rocks.. Now that folks, got some serious points for execution as well as VPs for the Allied side when the smoke cleared and the screams died out..  Sadly for the Germans, Gary said not a single unit I fired in the turn was exposed, so he had nothing to shoot back at and no idea where we went..  I do believe I fired a total of 12 shots and no one was spotted.. damn that's harsh

So in a nutshell, the hidden units are certainly strong, if not too strong for some scenarios that use small ATGs as a main defense

just how do you fellows like the hidden shooter deal? Stir the Pot
04-11-2016, 12:41 PM,
Well..... I'm not too happy with it right now. LOL
04-11-2016, 02:18 PM,
I'll say that despite current game to the contrary I really like it. Brings back fond memories of first playing with ASDN patch. It was wonderful!

"Damn! where'd that shot come from!! Anybody! Anyone see a muzzle flash?!"

"Think it came from that treeline.... "

"Call back.. Get some mortar fire on the treeline!! Now!!"

It does suck to be on the receiving end, but it sure feels accurate. And we all get the same advantage when we defend.

Creepy sometimes but I like it.