• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bug found!
03-25-2016, 03:49 AM,
This Just In  Bug found!
Found this bug while playing the first mission thought it was quite amusing! Apologies for the music! 
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2016, 08:28 AM,
RE: Bug found!
is the lumbered AT gun firing?
03-25-2016, 08:29 AM,
also - great song
03-25-2016, 10:14 AM,
(03-25-2016, 08:28 AM)meerkat Wrote: is the lumbered AT gun firing?

Yeah the AT gun attached to the back is firing! The half track armament is only an MG42!
03-26-2016, 02:22 AM,
Ah, you guys just don't know military hardware!

Thats a grenade-deflector like only the Germans could develope one!
It's official designation was 'GranatSpiegel44' short GraSpie44 and it was inspired, developed and tested by Herman Göring himself because he was undertasked leading the Luftwaffe and got bored.

Now you don't tell me you know nothing about Project Vril either!?!

Cheers

P.S.: That is the first mission of 'Kampfgruppe Engel'-Campaign isn't it?
03-26-2016, 06:14 AM,
(03-26-2016, 02:22 AM)Das Morbo Wrote: Ah, you guys just don't know military hardware!

Thats a grenade-deflector like only the Germans could develope one!
It's official designation was 'GranatSpiegel44' short GraSpie44 and it was inspired, developed and tested by Herman Göring himself because he was undertasked leading the Luftwaffe and got bored.

Now you don't tell me you know nothing about Project Vril either!?!

Cheers

P.S.: That is the first mission of 'Kampfgruppe Engel'-Campaign isn't it?

Thaaat superior German engineering!Deflector? But its firing rounds! Surely you are not confusing it with the ProtzePanzerabwehrKanone40! Easy mistake... Rolling Eyes  Cheeky Herman, attention span of a dachshund!

Not going to lie, had to google Project Vril and it blew my mind, and I'm not just talking about the pretty naked girls further down in the Images page!  Big Grin

Correct, sir!
Thought I'd give it another go, haven't played CMBN in a long time!
03-26-2016, 04:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-31-2016, 08:51 AM by Panzer Lehr.)
I believe this to be a HYDRA weapon, developed by none other than Johann Schmidt aka Red Skull! 

Schmidt's scientific branch of the Nazi Schutzstaffel has been developing weapons like these for years. These weapons are meant to cause confusion and disorientation on both sides of the battle field. They are but a means to an end, Schmidt ultimate goal is to separated HYDRA from Nazi Germany and begin his own conquest of the world!!!

[Image: hail_hydra__25615.1425573748.1280.1280.png?c=2]
To The LAST Man, with the LAST round ... We FIGHT!!![Image: CM.png]
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." ~ Napoleon
03-31-2016, 09:47 PM,
(03-26-2016, 06:14 AM)mcgarvey Wrote: Not going to lie, had to google Project Vril and it blew my mind, and I'm not just talking about the pretty naked girls further down in the Images page!  Big Grin

Combine Nazi-ideology and esoterics and you have the ultimate science!  Propeller Hat

(03-26-2016, 04:17 PM)Panzer Lehr Wrote: I believe this to be a HYDRA weapon, developed by none other than Johann Schmidt aka Red Skull! 

Schmidt's scientific branch of the Nazi Schutzstaffel has been developing weapons like these for years. These weapons are meant to cause confusion and disorientation on both sides of the battle field. They are but a means to an end, Schmidt ultimate goal is to separated HYDRA from Nazi Germany and begin his own conquest of the world!!!

[Image: hail_hydra__25615.1425573748.1280.1280.png?c=2]

Always good to have an expert around! Big Laugh