• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Player Looking for Auerstedt Game
03-24-2016, 12:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-24-2016, 06:00 AM by BeondTheGrave.)
Opponent Wanted  New Player Looking for Auerstedt Game
Hello. Im a new player looking for someone interested in playing through a small/medium scenario from HPS Campaign Jena-Auerstedt. I was thinking about #04h_1, but would be willing to play either of the individual battles or smaller skirmishes. Ive never played a PBEM game, but I think one turn per day seems manageable. PM me if you're interested.
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2016, 09:16 AM,
RE: New Player Looking for Auerstedt Game
(03-24-2016, 12:29 AM)BeondTheGrave Wrote: Hello. Im a new player looking for someone interested in playing through a small/medium scenario from HPS Campaign Jena-Auerstedt. I was thinking about #04h_1, but would be willing to play either of the individual battles or smaller skirmishes. Ive never played a PBEM game, but I think one turn per day seems manageable. PM me if you're interested.

Hi,

i´m Steffen from Germany aka LEGXXIIPRPF. i have joined the black powder ladder in january.

i you still have the slot open, we can cross swords.

the Auerstedt scn #04h_1 is absolutely fine for me. you can choose sides , we should discuss optional rules before starting.

you can contact me via [email protected].

regards
steffen
03-25-2016, 12:07 PM,
Thank you for your offer, I will contact you via email.
05-02-2016, 03:57 AM,
Hello,

should you still have some spare time for another game I would not mind to let you choose any scenario and any side. :)