• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
02-04-2016, 08:27 AM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Hello. I am new to this site, but not a total beginner at WitE Don To Danube. I have been playing it for about a year ( against the AI and one opponent a couple shorter scenarios, plus in the middle of 2 full campaign games right now too). Anyways, enough of the intro haha. I would like to play a full campaign game (41-45) as the Axis (PBEM). IF you really would rather play a 42-45 campaign I would be open to that instead. Since I have 2 games going already, I may not be able to do many turns per week. I would for certain do at least one turn per week minimum though (occasionally 2 or 3). Anyone interested in starting a game let me know ASAP and we can discuss settings and terms. I like full Fog of War and normal blizzard and weather can be random or not. Thank you. Bye for now.

General Weiss
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2016, 01:01 PM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Welcome to the Blitz General Weiss, and the ladder. Good gaming sir. I would take you up on a game but have my plate full.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
02-04-2016, 05:47 PM,
Opponent Needed  RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(02-04-2016, 01:01 PM)Ricky B Wrote: Welcome to the Blitz General Weiss, and the ladder. Good gaming sir. I would take you up on a game but have my plate full.

Rick
Thank you for the welcome Ricky. My plate is really full enough too, but I am a bit of a glutton haha. Good gaming to you too Sir! Bye.

Weiss (Tom)