• Downloads

Rest in Peace old friend
01-31-2016, 01:00 AM,
RE: Rest in Peace old friend
Very very sad, RIP...
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2016, 01:14 AM,
I had a chance to get to know Dave just a little while play testing the Android for the PZC games sorry to hear about his passing he was a good guy.

God speed Dave and rest in peace.
01-31-2016, 12:26 PM,
I have heard Dave's name and enjoyed his work. His family with be in my thoughts and prayers. RIP Sir.
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
01-31-2016, 12:28 PM,
Blackie was a great guy, funny and a joy to be around. Always something humorous to say about any situation. In many ways he was a mentor too in the early days where he would explain how things worked with PzC series to a noob playtester such as myself.

As I said before, this reminds us how we are all mortal and time is short. Enjoy it while you are here. RIP
Send this user an email
01-31-2016, 12:47 PM,
Sorry to hear of Blackie passing. I met him once at a Tillercon. His work in the hobby is legendary, A sad day indeed. My condolences to the family as he will be surely missed by all.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
02-02-2016, 06:13 PM,
Very sad news..
Best wishes to his family.

Yeah, I still remember that part of ´´seeing hexes on the cat´´ and laughing at it hard while reading the manual (it must be in one of the first games) when starting to play these great games, even my wife remembers that. Thank you for all your great work!

I think that there should be something named after him in here, or some medal for example.