• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Quick question
01-25-2016, 02:03 PM,
Quick question
How do you get units trailing on road one after another to get the units following the lead unit to follow with one drag and drop.
also while I was trying to get this to happen I held the alt key and now I have this weird red arrow that I cannot get rid of
I always had a problem with this.Any help would be appreciated.Thank you.
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2016, 02:32 PM,
RE: Quick question
(01-25-2016, 02:03 PM)U124IXB Wrote: How do you get units trailing on road one after another to get the units following the lead unit to follow with one drag and drop.
also while I was trying to get this to happen I held the alt key and now I have this weird red arrow that I cannot get rid of

Select your lead units HEX on map,but DO NOT select the unit itself.IF you select the unit,you get the weird red arrow.
Hold down ALT and select target hex.

Best to do this carefully.Reachable hex's button is a good idea.Best to move in small increments or you may get some nasty routes to your destination.

To get rid of the AI orders(sometimes refered to as the weird red arrows  Big Grin  ), On the toolbar under A/I,you will find view/delete A/I orders. Go in there and zap them all.
02-01-2016, 12:51 PM,
RE: Quick question
(01-25-2016, 02:32 PM)Kuriltai Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 02:03 PM)U124IXB Wrote: How do you get units trailing on road one after another to get the units following the lead unit to follow with one drag and drop.

Select your lead units HEX on map,but DO NOT select the unit itself.IF you select the unit,you get the weird red arrow.
Hold down ALT and select target hex.

Best to do this carefully.Reachable hex's button is a good idea.Best to move in small increments or you may get some nasty routes to your destination.

To get rid of the AI orders(sometimes refered to as the weird red arrows  Big Grin  ), On the toolbar under A/I,you will find view/delete A/I orders. Go in there and zap them all.
Awesome thanks!