• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Storm in the East - Round 4
01-24-2016, 06:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-24-2016, 06:24 PM by raz_atoth.)
Storm in the East - Round 4
Gentlemen,

It's my great pleasure to announce the long-awaited start of the forth round of the Storm in the East tournament. All games  are to be played using the second map  which can be found  here .

To start the game, go to the scenario's page and click Download or download it from this direct link . Once you download it, copy the btt file in the Game Files\Scenarios folder [usually c:\Users\<your name>\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Red Thunder\Game Files\Scenarios], start the game and locate the 'Storm In the East 2' entry under 'Battles'.

Please pay special attention you are starting the game using the second map - named Storm In the East 2, rather than the first one (Storm In the East 1).

Reminder - the games from the 5th round will be played on both map one and two, depending on your previous games. In the end, each player will play a 2 games (1 as axis, 1 as allied) on map 1 and 2 games on map 2.

Reminder - If you don't see your name on the list, it means it's your turn to pause. Since there are 5 players in each group, it means on each round one player will take a break :)

Very important! Since the final ranking of the first phase will be computed based on the number of points you gain at the end of the game, you might wish you refrain from surrendering even if the battle doesn't go your way. Surrendering will award your opponents all the points for the land objectives!

A quick remainder about the workflow:
The allied player is the one who will start the setup and send the first turn to his axis opponent.
The games are to be played using 'Iron' as skill level,unless otherwise agreed.
The game will count as an on-ladder game and will be reported just like a regular game unless you otherwise agree with your opponent.

Very important! When you finish your game, please write down the final score and post it in this forum thread!

Group 1

Allies - Axis

Slingload - Mad Mike 
[*]
Copper - Jaws

* Mad Mike is in group 3, but due to drop-outs he'll play this round agains Slingload. The scores of both players will be counted in their original group.

Group 2

Allies - Axis
Nort - Floki FGM
Panzer Lehr - raz_atoth [**]

** Since peipertj dropped out, i'll be filling in for him. However, only Panzer Lehr's score will be counted in the group, which now consists of only 4 players.

Group 3

Allies - Axis
Lond0ner - OnkelHo

Group 4

Allies - Axis
kghammer - patton1945
BrosifBallin - Singapore Sling

Group 5

Allies - Axis
H - Stndrtnfhr
Expecting_at_crossroad - DasTiger

Group 6

Allies - Axis
Vodn Sigfodr - KeBrAnTo
weapon2010 - meerkat

Group 7

Allies - Axis
Tripps - Kandu
Stofa - Neutral Party

Group 8

Allies - Axis
Richtig FGM - ANKulin
a1steaks - A Canadian Cat

Good luck to all of you.

Raz.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2016, 12:33 AM,
RE: Storm in the East - Round 4
Hi Raz,

Do you have the group scores compiled and posted somewhere?
01-25-2016, 01:20 AM,
No, not yet. I'll probably compile the list once round 3 is over.
Send this user an email
01-25-2016, 06:17 AM,
Hi Raz

I would like to pull out of this tourney please - I'm stopping all RT games as I feel there are to many 'issues' that need to be resolved.
Note - not issues with the tourney! You're doing a great job there - Issues/bugs - whatever you want to call them, with RT itself, its not quite there yet
01-25-2016, 11:21 AM,
(01-25-2016, 01:20 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: No, not yet. I'll probably compile the list once round 3 is over.

Great thanks, I'm curious how things are measuring up.
01-27-2016, 12:04 AM,
That's good news!!!

Already sent an e.-mail to my opponent, Vodn Sigfodr, in order to arrange the "terms".

Helmet Smile

Cheers!
01-27-2016, 07:41 AM,
Roll on round 4!!!
01-28-2016, 01:00 AM,
emailed and messaged meerkat 4 times, no response
01-28-2016, 01:02 AM,
(01-25-2016, 06:17 AM)Tripps Wrote: Hi Raz

I would like to pull out of this tourney please - I'm stopping all RT games as I feel there are to many 'issues' that need to be resolved.
Note - not issues with the tourney! You're doing a great job there - Issues/bugs - whatever you want to call them, with RT itself, its not quite there yet

what issues/bugs are you referring to?
01-28-2016, 01:57 AM,
I think he's reffering to bugs with the LOS. But on the other hand, all three games(four if you count CMBS) use the same engine, so it's unlikely this only affects CMRT.
Send this user an email