• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PzC Unit Morale
01-21-2016, 04:45 AM,
PzC Unit Morale
Gents:  Smoke7

Can unit's morale designations "improve" over time?  Idea2

For example, can a unit (Morale D) that enters a scenario as a reinforcement and gains battle experience... over time improve to Morale C or better?

I know the opposite is true. A unit's morale can worsen due to fatigue and being out of supply.  Helmet Wink

I was unable to locate this information in the User Manual.

Any ideas?  Idea2
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2016, 05:23 AM,
RE: PzC Unit Morale
The units morale/quality with zero to 99 fatigue, with no low fuel/ammo effects is the best it can be. Wink

So if it is C morale/quality in this range, then C is the best it can be.
01-21-2016, 05:45 AM,
(01-21-2016, 05:23 AM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: The units morale/quality with zero to 99 fatigue, with no low fuel/ammo effects is the best it can be. Wink

So if it is C morale/quality in this range, then C is the best it can be.

Hi Darran:  Smoke7

Well, that's NOT the answer I was looking for sir!  Wink

But... I thank you for your reply!  Big Grin
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
01-22-2016, 04:57 AM,
Sorry about that, were you hoping that you could whip up some of your E/F boys and make them A's ?? Big Grin
01-22-2016, 06:50 AM,
(01-22-2016, 04:57 AM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: Sorry about that, were you hoping that you could whip up some of your E/F boys and make them A's ?? Big Grin

Actually "Yes!"  Big Grin

I thought with a little combat experience behind them... these units could at least climb 1 Morale level - A unit with Morale D moves up to C. Wishful thinking on my part.  Wink
Send this user an email