• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Normandy file error messages
01-12-2016, 08:40 AM,
Normandy file error messages
I just started a new game and when I load my opponents turn I get a number of messages saying that the scenario.map, scenario.oob, scenario.pdt and the nation.dat files have been altered. The scenario is the #0611_03: Le Hamel - The Salient. He just purchased the game and I doubt he is changing any of the files and I know that I have not done so.

Has any one else run into this problem or something similar? Any suggestions?

Nick
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2016, 08:49 AM,
RE: Normandy file error messages
You guys are getting that message because one of you has PBEM encryption activated, and one of you does not.

To avoid it in the future, when starting a new game, make sure both of you have it "on" or both of you have it "off" and you will not get that message.
01-12-2016, 08:57 AM,
(01-12-2016, 08:49 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: You guys are getting that message because one of you has PBEM encryption activated, and one of you does not.

To avoid it in the future, when starting a new game, make sure both of you have it "on" or both of you have it "off" and you will not get that message.

Thanks for the information.
01-12-2016, 12:01 PM,
Hi,

As Compass Rose mentions we've worked this one out.

We're looking at a software fix for the first patch that will make certain there are no encryption mismatches in a PBEM.

Thanks to all that reported.

David