• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PzB Normandy tournament for beginners
05-21-2016, 01:45 AM,
RE: PzB Normandy tournament for beginners
Hi All,

I have engaged .... My Allied turn 1 sent to Steve, and am up to turn 4/5 as German vrs. Vatutin's Allies.

Cheers

Chris
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2016, 11:54 PM,
Vatutin and I are well on our way in our game. Haven't heard from nim8or - I have sent him an e-mail.
05-27-2016, 01:30 AM,
Gentlemen all,

I regret this, but I must bow out. Perhaps my two esteemed opponents can square off against each other?

RL has cranked up with a new job. Plus I am changing over computers - a laborious and fitful process. Anyway, I do not have PzB loaded yet, nor do I have the time to devote to the turns. Please accept my apologies,

Steve
05-29-2016, 01:56 AM,
Stejones,
Sorry to hear you are dropping. I already put in my reserve members to cover for other drop outs.
Everyone, we need a new member to take his place. Contact your friends and have them post on this thread.
The requirement is that they are new to either the blitz or to PzB. Experience in other war games does not matter.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
05-29-2016, 02:17 AM,
I can step in if necessary.
05-29-2016, 02:52 AM,
Hi Kolc,
Thank you for be willing to step up and help.

The 90 Day Wonders tournament was for beginners to the PzB series. People without track records here at the blitz. A place fo people new to the system to get their feet wet so to speak.

Another tournament, in Normandy, yet to be announced will be open to all blitz members.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
05-29-2016, 04:19 AM,
Hi,

I was due to play the Allied side in the 90 Day Wonders against Steve (Stejones) until he withdrew .... do I have a formal pairing now with Kolc for this match, and permission to continue ?

My game with Vatutin has just concluded ... a worthy opponent and thanks for the game - however this is a real toughie for the US !

Cheers

Chris
05-30-2016, 12:55 AM,
(05-29-2016, 04:19 AM)Hadge Wrote: Hi,

I was due to play the Allied side in the 90 Day Wonders against Steve (Stejones) until he withdrew .... do I have a formal pairing now with Kolc for this match, and permission to continue ?

My game with Vatutin has just concluded ... a worthy opponent and thanks for the game - however this is a real toughie for the US !

Cheers

Chris

I had started Round 3 with Stejones as his Axis opponent.  Is there anyone in reserve to take his place?

Doctor
05-30-2016, 08:57 PM,
I don't think my Allied opponent - nim8or - is going to show.
05-30-2016, 11:20 PM,
Doctor and I have concluded our game. Helmet Rolleyes