• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Matrix Napoleon's Battleground
01-05-2016, 03:32 PM,
Matrix Napoleon's Battleground
I am in a game of Borodino using the Matrix John Tiller Battleground Napoleon.  There is eight turns left and now every file that I have saved is saying Turn 1 of 1.  I went way back into the saved game files.  Is there something wrong with the game and has anyone else experienced this.
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2016, 12:33 AM,
RE: Matrix Napoleon's Battleground
Yes, I've experienced similar issues in the past. Mainly in solo play. You haven't tried to update or install any mods have you during the game?

Are you playing solo? In PBEM periodically deleting the xxx and yyy files helps as they sometimes get corrupted.
01-06-2016, 01:36 AM,
(01-06-2016, 12:33 AM)agmoss99 Wrote: Yes, I've experienced similar issues in the past. Mainly in solo play. You haven't tried to update or install any mods have you during the game?

Are you playing solo? In PBEM periodically deleting the xxx and yyy files helps as they sometimes get corrupted.

This is a PBem game.  It is a very close game.  Are you saying to delete the old files?  Can anything be done?

Ron
01-06-2016, 02:59 AM,
All I can suggest is you delete the pbem xxx and yyy files. Then send a file of about 2 turns ago to your opponent and see if he can open it. If you want you can email me your file (plus password) and I'll try.

Andy
01-13-2016, 02:29 AM,
Deleting the files worked and my opponent and I are back on track.
01-13-2016, 04:44 AM,
Great news
03-19-2016, 12:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-19-2016, 12:47 PM by Three63.)
(01-13-2016, 04:44 AM)agmoss99 Wrote: Great news

I want to fight a John Tiller Battleground Nap. game. Email me [email protected]