• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Edgeless hexes
01-03-2016, 11:12 PM,
Edgeless hexes
Question for David (Strela).  I don't want to push my luck, but you were kind enough to make edgeless hexes for Kursk, which I use for the 25 and 50 views (then have the edges in at the 100 view if I need them to clarify terrain). But now I'm playing with your excellent small terrain mod and it seems the new thinner bocage hedges are part of the edge files. Consequently, if I use the edgeless hex files you made for Kursk then I get thick bocage again. As I said, I don't want to push my luck here, but is there any chance of getting a set of edgeless hexes with thinned out bocage, to go with the small terrain mod?  Whistle

Thanks!

Peter
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2016, 11:26 PM,
RE: Edgeless hexes
What do you mean with edgeless hexes ?
01-03-2016, 11:34 PM,
Like this ?

[Image: iEpvhw0.jpg]
01-03-2016, 11:34 PM,
(01-03-2016, 11:12 PM)phoenix Wrote: Question for David (Strela).  I don't want to push my luck, but you were kind enough to make edgeless hexes for Kursk, which I use for the 25 and 50 views (then have the edges in at the 100 view if I need them to clarify terrain). But now I'm playing with your excellent small terrain mod and it seems the new thinner bocage hedges are part of the edge files. Consequently, if I use the edgeless hex files you made for Kursk then I get thick bocage again. As I said, I don't want to push my luck here, but is there any chance of getting a set of edgeless hexes with thinned out bocage, to go with the small terrain mod?  Whistle

Thanks!

Peter

See attached - just for you Peter...!

Attached Files
.zip   Edgeless 2DHexSides.zip (Size: 117.68 KB / Downloads: 8)
01-03-2016, 11:47 PM,
Great! Many thanks, again!

Peter