• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Feature requests
03-14-2016, 08:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-14-2016, 10:25 PM by Pepe Botijo.)
RE: Feature requests
What about to restrict the use of "visible hexes" to those hexes where our units are located? Isn´t it a more realistic visibility?

Good feature, at least as an optional rule.
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2016, 08:33 PM,
Don't a certain number of wrecks block the road movement through a hex?
If so, what about wreck clearing?
Would likely need a new unit type that covers the various forms of recovery vehicles, be it real tank recovery tanks like Bergepanther(http://www.fahrzeuge-der-wehrmacht.de/Ar...nther.html) or just tank recovery vehicles like the Sd.Kfz. 9(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sd.Kfz._9).
04-09-2016, 02:11 AM,
A click sound every time an unit (or hotkey) is selected would make the game more intuitive.
04-10-2016, 05:31 AM,
A surrender button to stop a battle that is clearly lost (like in Combat Mission). In some circumstances a player could prefer to surrender his army before being totally destroyed during so many boring turns. Not useful against the AI in standard scenarios but convenient in MP or even in campaign games.
04-30-2016, 06:00 AM,
Night background sounds for night turns.
04-30-2016, 09:23 AM,
Hi All,

A few of these will make the patch.

I'm hopeful we may have some exciting news regarding UI / feature requests soon.

More to follow, but we're taking note of what has been asked for in this thread.

David
04-30-2016, 08:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-01-2016, 01:08 AM by Pepe Botijo.)
Thanks a lot David. Those are excellent news!!   Smile

I´ve noticed some enhancements in the last few years. I really love the researching work you guys do in every title, with a bit of UI improvements these games would be close to perfection.  Helmet Wink
05-08-2016, 11:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-08-2016, 11:19 PM by Pepe Botijo.)
I´d like to see the units divisional markings colors in the hex info area. Useful when several units from different formations are stacked.
05-21-2016, 07:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016, 07:08 AM by Pepe Botijo.)
I guess a complete map editor and a battle random generator for skirmishes would attract so many wargamers to JT games.
05-21-2016, 09:28 AM,
(05-21-2016, 07:04 AM)Pepe Botijo Wrote: I guess a complete map editor and a battle random generator for skirmishes would attract so many wargamers to JT games.

Hi Pepe,

As a general rule the complete map editor is not released to the public unless a game series is deemed 'finished' from a publication perspective. I'm not aware of any series in that status yet and Panzer Campaigns games have been coming out for 17 years!

The random generator is something we can consider, but with linked campaigns and a heap of scenarios in each title there is a lot of variety.

David