• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Feature requests
01-20-2016, 12:50 AM,
RE: Feature requests
Don't think it makes any difference at all. I just like to have HQs on top - makes them easier to find, and I usually move one organization at a time.
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2016, 09:45 PM,
A little question, is possible port to PzB engine the MC chemical ammo for arty??? same with fanatical nations from PzC, maybe not be used now but in future titles... specially fanatical nations because is possible use it now for SS troops for example.

Other thing... for guns, is possible made them capable of retreat 1 hex wasting all action points without be in travel mode??? at least the AT and infantry guns, like in ACW series i think.
01-24-2016, 10:40 PM,
Wired bridges being active by default, as in PzC.

1 hex organic movement for mortars, infantry guns and light AT units, like Xaver suggests and like in PzC, would also be appreciated.
01-25-2016, 01:04 AM,
(01-24-2016, 10:40 PM)ComradeP Wrote: Wired bridges being active by default, as in PzC.

1 hex organic movement for mortars, infantry guns and light AT units, like Xaver suggests and like in PzC, would also be appreciated.

+1 to the above.
01-25-2016, 02:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-25-2016, 02:15 AM by Xaver.)
Yes, mortars to, i dont remember them.

For me out of heavy guns (campaign arty and AT guns like 88s and 17p) all gun units needs be capable to at least move 1 hex in deployed status with no need of travel mode, here movements are a little more tactical.

Other feature, related with the bunkers/pillboxes defense... i remember that you can define in EAW and in Nap serie a hex side with wall+gate, i dont know if is possible port this to bunkers... a way to define bunkers with a "gate" or rear area where attackers have a bonus in assault, defenders cant retreat, never are going to leave bunker but chance to score a good assault is bigger and in combination with assaults from other bunker sides overun defenders... of course with a "gate" a normal assault have a little chance to push defenders out of hex.

EDIT: A little question, is possible when you deploy arty off-board see the arty position before accept???

Thanks.
03-12-2016, 10:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-13-2016, 10:07 PM by Pepe Botijo.)
Possibility to find enabled the map contours and labels when exit and enter the game again. Sadly, this issue is not solved in any of JT titles. Please guys a bit of love to the UI.
03-12-2016, 11:23 PM,
Not sure if this is on the radar...but it would be nice to be reminded that you have available airstrikes before advancing your turn...sort of like how you are reminded of reinforcements...I usually wait to end of my current turn to plot airstrikes and occasionally forget
03-14-2016, 05:50 AM,
(03-12-2016, 10:40 PM)Pepe Botijo Wrote: Possibility to find enabled the map contours and labels when exit and enter the game again. Sadly, this issue is not solved in any of JT titles. Please guys a bit of love to the UI.

+1!
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."
03-14-2016, 07:51 AM,
Would be cool a more intuitive view of the army´s supply on the map. I think a buttom to enable/disable a coloured area is the best. In this way we could perceive easily units in riks of being isolated.
03-14-2016, 10:47 AM,
Yes please to the suggestions about saving the state of the map contours and labels between games, and a way to see supply on the map, like a colored overlay as Pepe suggested.

Both excellent suggestions and sorely needed to this game engine.
"I only ride 'em. I don't know what makes 'em work."

-- Oddball