• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Feature requests
09-08-2016, 08:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-08-2016, 08:37 PM by Pepe Botijo.)
RE: Feature requests
You should take a look to Warhorse PzC mod. There´s a lot of different altitudes and the maps are so intuitive. From dark green for altitude 0 to dark brown for the highest one. Snow maps are also very easy to read. To my mind a map must be clear firstly and nice secondly. 

Would be great a mod like that for PZBattles!  Helmet Smile
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2016, 12:25 PM,
(09-08-2016, 08:21 PM)Pepe Botijo Wrote: You should take a look to Warhorse PzC mod. There´s a lot of different altitudes and the maps are so intuitive. From dark green for altitude 0 to dark brown for the highest one. Snow maps are also very easy to read. To my mind a map must be clear firstly and nice secondly. 

Would be great a mod like that for PZBattles!  Helmet Smile

I don't think that mod does the same thing as your example of the modern game - I was wondering exactly how adaptable the elevation changes actually were going to be. You can't tell without more elevations.

Effectively that would mean that you might not be able to do that type of a look in a JTS game necessarily. 

But then again, this thread is about PzB (and I will get it off track if I talk more about graphics ... I was looking at working within NB.).
Send this user an email
10-25-2016, 07:49 PM,
A bar (white/green/yellow/orange) in the counters to perceive the units movement left. I consider it very useful for large scenarios.
01-02-2017, 09:57 PM,
What about the ability to see terrain owner??? in green the terrain you control, in red enemy controlled terrain and white for terrain in ZOC for both sides.

To prevent abuse and use this as a way to "recon" areas with no troops presence you only see the colours around your units.

I find this like a way to show "frontline".

OOooo happy new year. Bagpipe
03-01-2017, 10:05 PM,
A little question, is possible add in counters info in corners like in the last JTC middle east title??? i refer show in counters corner quality-soldiers/vehicles/gun-fatigue-action points.

With zoom in sure this help reduce number of clicks.

thanks.