• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Real Time Play
01-02-2016, 04:39 PM,
Real Time Play
Just in the beginning stages of trying to get some kind of Real Time tourney going in the CM2 system.  I know there is not that much interest in this type of play over PBEM as many do not possess the fast twitch muscle fibers to compete. Wink Right now I have around 5 or 6 guys over at the FGM site that may be interested so please post up if anyone wants to jump in.  Once we get enough interest we can start to discuss some specifics.
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2016, 10:32 PM,
RE: Real Time Play
I might try it, only glaring problem is time zones, heck most of my opponents are either aussies or brits lol
"Acceptance is the path to true wisdom" - Unknown
01-04-2016, 11:25 AM,
RE: Real Time Play
Yep. Time zones are a killer. Was planning to try and group players by like zones in order to alleviate some of the problems with meeting up.

I used to play close combat back in the day and we all seemed to work it out. Usually did a round Robin style tourney. So if you did not get your first game in on time it was no big deal as you were not holding up the next rounds.

Benefit is that we can knock a tournament out in one or two months compared to half a year.