• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PBEM Opponent
12-27-2015, 11:51 AM,
New Game  PBEM Opponent
Hello I am looking for a friendly game of pbem.  I only have the stock Matrix scenerios but I have the latest update.

I think a size of 5 or more would be fun.  East / West/ Rising Sun all good.   Let me know?  Its been a while but I should remember how to send and receive files.

Thanks  Rob aka Blunt Force     Mo Town.
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2015, 01:56 PM,
RE: PBEM Opponent
(12-27-2015, 11:51 AM)Blunt Force Wrote: Hello I am looking for a friendly game of pbem.  I only have the stock Matrix scenerios but I have the latest update.

I think a size of 5 or more would be fun.  East / West/ Rising Sun all good.   Let me know?  Its been a while but I should remember how to send and receive files.

Hello I have a slot open. If you are ok without EA and VV send something over to: t34_buster at hotmail dot com

Looking forward to it!
12-30-2015, 06:18 AM,
(12-27-2015, 01:56 PM)Tiger 88 Wrote:
(12-27-2015, 11:51 AM)Blunt Force Wrote: Hello I am looking for a friendly game of pbem.  I only have the stock Matrix scenerios but I have the latest update.

Hello I have a slot open. If you are ok without EA and VV send something over to: t34_buster at hotmail dot com

Looking forward to it!

Thanks for the reply.  I am still a little new with the Matrix Campaign Series.  I believe EA is extreme assault?  Is W variable weather?  Would you prefer East or West or RS?  I have some experience but would like to get a game logged to the ladder.  I like the Russians usually but I don't care.

See you later     ......   Robert
12-30-2015, 07:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2015, 07:49 AM by fritzfarlig.)
VV variable view visibility
12-31-2015, 07:53 AM,
(12-30-2015, 07:49 AM)fritzfarlig Wrote: VV variable view visibility

Rob if you like playing as Russians then pick something out and send over. Shoot I'm easy.
01-01-2016, 12:11 PM,
Thank you fellows for the response. Let's wargame seriously in 2016. Thanks Blitz Club for the forum and all the players.....good luck next year.