• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Suggestion: Enable the indicator for DISRUPTED units
12-26-2015, 04:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-26-2015, 05:16 AM by wiggum.)
Suggestion: Enable the indicator for DISRUPTED units
Hi !

As it looks there is no indication on the counter itself if a unit is DISRUPTED or not, unlike as with the BROKEN status were there is a indicator. I dont know why it is this way but i think this should be changed to allow a graphic indicator on the counter of a DISRUPTED unit too. It pretty important to know when and which enemy unit is DISRUPTED.

As i have shown with my modified artwork the indicator for a BROKEN unit can be made i such a way that he is even visible if another counter (unit) is above, see the screenshot below (Note, this already works ingame):
(see dark red bar)
[Image: beYI85b.png]

Now if it would be possible to use a indicator for a DISRUPTED unit, it could look like this (Note, this does currently NOT work ingame):
(see dark yellow bar on the same spot as the dark-red one in the above screenshot)
[Image: H1zH9b5.png]

This way you could quickly spot which of your own and more importantly which enemy units are Disrupted.
I dont know why this has section of the 2DSymbols file has been deactivated (or overwritten) anyway, it could just as well be left blank.
What do you think ?
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2015, 04:53 AM,
RE: Suggestion: Enable the indicator for DISRUPTED units
It would certainly make things a bit easier. I like it.
Quote this message in a reply