• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bridge Layer lays Bridfge that Tanks cant use
12-20-2015, 09:14 AM,
Bridge Layer lays Bridfge that Tanks cant use
Boisforas here with yet another tech problem: In the scenario "Into the Valley of Tears," the Syrian forces include 6 bridge layers(MT-55KS AVLB)which are needed because the map has an anti-tank ditch running N,S top to bottom which the Syrians cannot advance across unless a bridge is laid. So I laid one across the ditch from a bridge layer but the game wont let me move my tanks over the bridge, a box telling me that I cant advance my tanks into that terrain?! What am I doing wrong here? Thanx, Eric
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2015, 11:21 PM,
RE: Bridge Layer lays Bridfge that Tanks cant use
Maybe that is the "tears" part of the scenario's title? Propeller Hat Whip

Farmer

HSL
12-21-2015, 02:25 PM,
(12-20-2015, 09:14 AM)Boisforas Wrote: Boisforas here with yet another tech problem: In the scenario "Into the Valley of Tears," the Syrian forces include 6 bridge layers(MT-55KS AVLB)which are needed because the map has an anti-tank ditch running N,S top to bottom which the Syrians cannot advance across unless a bridge is laid. So I laid one across the ditch from a bridge layer but the game wont let me move my tanks over the bridge, a box telling me that I cant advance my tanks into that terrain?! What am I doing wrong here? Thanx, Eric

You will have to turn on the labels for the map. It should show you where you should attempt a building the bridges so you can cross.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
12-22-2015, 06:54 AM,
Boisforas here, using 2D I can see better see the river parts of the anti-tank ditch which I also note in normal 3D. Since, according to the manual, the bridge layer can only bridge rivers, the bridge I laid wont work for vehicles. Thanks for the explanation-Eric