• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Battles of Normandy is Released
12-18-2015, 06:39 AM,
RE: Battles of Normandy is Released
(12-18-2015, 06:25 AM)berto Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 05:13 AM)Strela Wrote: We are finally releasing Battles of Normandy (aka Panzer Battles 2).

Congratulations on the new release!  Likely my one and only Christmas present selfie. Wink

Berto,

Thank you! Of all the people, you and the team truly know what is involved in putting out a game like this...

Enjoy your Christmas present!!

David
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2015, 06:52 AM,
Excellent news ! This is the big day !
Joyeux Noël Strela and all of you !! in advance.. ;)
Thank you !!!
12-18-2015, 07:00 AM,
Well done David and team!

No idea how you get through so much design work/testing while holding down a "real" job !  Wink
12-18-2015, 07:07 AM,
Purchased and installed, now find time to play it and try do the small idea i have inside my head hehehe.

Congratulations and waiting PzB3  Desert2  Helmet Wink
12-18-2015, 10:31 AM,
There isn't a better time during the year for a new JTS title to be released, then right before Christmas!

[Image: 135.jpg]
Way to go, guys!   Thumbs Up
12-18-2015, 03:06 PM,
Congrats on the release, and thanks for all the hard work. I just bought it. I think the graphics look great, and love all the info included.
12-18-2015, 07:38 PM,
You just sold another copy... Big Grin
12-18-2015, 09:41 PM,
Congratulations!
12-18-2015, 10:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-18-2015, 10:41 PM by ComradeP.)
Congratulations!

The game looks great.

The Achilles is quite the vehicle, with a HA of 60. Did it have a superior ROF over the regular 17 pounder, which is rated as 44 HA?

An updated changes file or manual would make it easier to get into the game, as at the moment I'm puzzled why LOS through hedgerows is two hexes and how that can be deduced from the information available unless I'm missing something (as hexsides have no height as far as I know, and if they did it seems strange that they block LOS after the second hex).

Also: PercyA is actually PercyC and the other way around.
12-18-2015, 11:20 PM,
(12-18-2015, 10:40 PM)ComradeP Wrote: Congratulations!

The game looks great.

The Achilles is quite the vehicle, with a HA of 60. Did it have a superior ROF over the regular 17 pounder, which is rated as 44 HA?

An updated changes file or manual would make it easier to get into the game, as at the moment I'm puzzled why LOS through hedgerows is two hexes and how that can be deduced from the information available unless I'm missing something (as hexsides have no height as far as I know, and if they did it seems strange that they block LOS after the second hex).

Also: PercyA is actually PercyC and the other way around.

I'd need Ed to comment here but I believe the Achilles had the very rare ACBC rounds in Normandy. These became more available after August '44 for other 17 lber units.

David