• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Battles of Normandy is Released
12-19-2015, 02:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2015, 03:54 AM by Xaver.)
RE: Battles of Normandy is Released
Edition fail
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2015, 02:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2015, 02:37 AM by Xaver.)
(12-18-2015, 10:31 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: There isn't a better time during the year for a new JTS title to be released, then right before Christmas!

Except release a new title after Christmas   Big Grin

Well, i do some of my fast franken mods... black SS counters, grey for wehrmachtm, added the excelent mines icon from Jison PzC mods AND my repainted defensive positions borders with a letter to made easier see them.

The only problem i find is that with black SS counters is not possible see very well the value of objetives and the grey bar under the NATO symbol   Cry

[Image: UO0033.jpg]
[Image: UO0034.jpg]

The game looks fantastic and over play it i prefer use my limited time in try complete a small project... one i expect be capable of finish not like others that i start and leave  Whistle

Maybe as a little suggestion... is possible search a new portrait for the 91 luftlande division infantry??? at least a portrait to made the division less... standar.
12-19-2015, 05:43 AM,
The 91 Luftlande Division's only two distinctions was that it was trained for air landing operation (ie was air transportable) and that it was armed with Gebirgs-Haubitze 40's - the mountain howitzer. The problem with this gun is that it used non standard ammunition and it wasn't far into the campaign that they were out of ammo and useless.

From memory it was air-transportable for an operation in Sweden - if that neutral country stopped supplying nickel etc. I need to go back to my books.

I didn't think it different enough to have it's own image but will think about it for any future patch.

David
12-19-2015, 07:03 AM,
Well, is an "special" division and maybe could be interesting show this with a diferent portrait or using same portrait add to it a symbol... like a Junkers52 profile.

Any way is not a critical thing and is allways posible leave it for future.

Great job with the game, i try attrack more guys to the "bocage" side of the force  Big Grin2