• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Extreme Assualt same as other CS games?
11-30-2015, 04:46 AM,
Help  Extreme Assualt same as other CS games?
I just asking if extreme assault option still has some heavy draw backs like in the other CS games. I noticed without Extreme Fog of War it would give calculated risk. Has it improved in CS:Middle East. Someone please give me a run down what each option will do and if maybe I should leave Extreme Assault feature off my game. I hated it on other CS games but this time it worked fine. Thank you my Support Officers. What else have they generally improved with this game. I noticed the rolls of the dice were kiinda different the two battles I did. Thank you.  

Soap Box   Helmet Wink Peace Pipe  :rifle1:
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2015, 07:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-30-2015, 07:30 PM by Crossroads.)
RE: Extreme Assualt same as other CS games?
(11-30-2015, 04:46 AM)Three63 Wrote: I just asking if extreme assault option still has some heavy draw backs like in the other CS games. I noticed without Extreme Fog of War it would give calculated risk. Has it improved in CS:Middle East. Someone please give me a run down what each option will do and if maybe I should leave Extreme Assault feature off my game. I hated it on other CS games but this time it worked fine. Thank you my Support Officers. What else have they generally improved with this game. I noticed the rolls of the dice were kiinda different the two battles I did. Thank you.  

Soap Box   Helmet Wink Peace Pipe  :rifle1:

Hello Three63

To answer your questions, Extreme Assault has pretty much remained the same as it is in JTCS, no big changes if any in fact IIRC. What does change is the Adaptive AI parameter set, which means there's quite a difference between nations and units. Morale playes a big part with Extreme Assault, so the results might differ for that reason in particular. 

Extreme FOW has seen more changes, in LOS rules for instance, also in reporting the battle results this latter being relaxed somwwhat in the upcoing CS:Middle East 1.01 UPDATE though.

As you note the dice rolls differing in the two battles you played, this might very well because the Adaptive AI parameter driving the code engine being much more specific to era and nations.

Adaptive AI parameters are explained in detail HERE, to give you an idea.

I hope this helps!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply