• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Top of the day - AotR
12-14-2015, 09:56 AM,
RE: Top of the day - AotR
Here are a few more RV units I needed to make for the template sheets too. Voodoo Doll

[Image: TD%20WIP%206_zpskvlzkwcu.png]
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2015, 03:18 AM,
Forgot about these ones too. I had to build a Marder II 132 for the templates too Hamster Wheel

[Image: TD%20WIP%207_zpszwngnchh.png]
12-15-2015, 04:59 AM,
Have you nothing to do, man? Would you please grade some papers for me???
12-15-2015, 05:03 AM,
(12-15-2015, 04:59 AM)Stejones82 Wrote: Have you nothing to do, man?  Would you please grade some papers for me???

Just remember if you don't give out any assignments, you don't have anything to grade!   Mex Big Grin
12-15-2015, 07:00 AM,
(12-15-2015, 05:03 AM)Compass Rose Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 04:59 AM)Stejones82 Wrote: Have you nothing to do, man?  Would you please grade some papers for me???

Just remember if you don't give out any assignments, you don't have anything to grade!   Mex Big Grin

ROTFLMAO
12-15-2015, 09:11 AM,
(12-15-2015, 05:03 AM)Compass Rose Wrote:

I get that from all sides ....... students .......... wife ........... cat .......... other cat ......... student's wives ........ SqB opps! 

Final Exam:  Question 1 [worth 100 of 100 points] - - Tell me in 20 pages or less, just what the hell was I talking about this semester?
12-15-2015, 09:53 AM,
Don't worry, we already know what really goes on in your class.  Ed had one of you students send us some pics!   Propeller Hat

[Image: charlieb%201.png]

[Image: charlie-brown-teacher.gif]

[Image: Blah-Blah-Blah.jpg]

[Image: charlie%20teacher%20sleep.jpg]

[Image: charlie%20sleep2.jpg]
12-15-2015, 09:52 PM,
Wooooaaa i miss this, your art is great, i like specially top view of infantry squads... but maybe add 2 guys more is interesting in infantry units... with a distribution like number five in a dice with one or 2 covering rear.

The vehicles are pretty and i notice the Horch with infantry loaded... could be great if engine can support show infantry loaded in vehicle in that visual representation.

Maybe one thing necesary in SB to add your great art work could be in vehicles unitbox move the info to one corner and increase a little the size... i see the Panther box and is a problem, not a lot with Sherman box but well, the unit boxes are more designed to deal with faces and smaller lateral views of vehicles.

Great job.
12-16-2015, 03:49 AM,
(12-15-2015, 09:52 PM)Xaver Wrote: Wooooaaa i miss this, your art is great, i like specially top view of infantry squads... but maybe add 2 guys more is interesting in infantry units... with a distribution like number five in a dice with one or 2 covering rear.

The vehicles are pretty and i notice the Horch with infantry loaded... could be great if engine can support show infantry loaded in vehicle in that visual representation.

Maybe one thing necesary in SB to add your great art work could be in vehicles unitbox move the info to one corner and increase a little the size... i see the Panther box and is a problem, not a lot with Sherman box but well, the unit boxes are more designed to deal with faces and smaller lateral views of vehicles.

Great job.

Thanks.

The text is "hard coded" in SB :(

The sizes of the vehicles are based on there real sizes, so some are small and others tiny.
12-22-2015, 12:05 AM,
It's been a crazy time in my life and I have been using drawing/ scratch building to keep me going.

So, here is the latest. Smile 

[Image: TD%20WIP%207_zpslwat6h4p.png]