This is the finished product IMO. Big Grin 

[Image: FWW-gas2_zpsrni2twnv.png]
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2016, 04:06 AM,
RE: Top of the day - AotR
Very Nice Ed!
05-14-2016, 11:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2016, 11:34 AM by kolc.)
Thumbs Up
05-17-2016, 08:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2016, 10:39 PM by Richie61.)
A gun a night Big Grin

[Image: FWW-Guns%202_zpsec0tzoms.png]
05-18-2016, 04:00 AM,
Nice job, the WWI mod looks great.

A little question, the mod only cover late war scens or the early war scens to???

And a little suggestion, for MG units maybe over use the infantry trio i dont know if is possible do like with arty units and show the weapon with crew.

PD: ummm maybe the guy in the middle could be not in line with the guys in flanks... play with have it more forward and backward compared with the flank guys trying avoid leave "white field" in the box.
05-18-2016, 12:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2016, 01:00 PM by Richie61.)
(05-18-2016, 04:00 AM)Xaver Wrote: Nice job, the WWI mod looks great.

A little question, the mod only cover late war scens or the early war scens to???

And a little suggestion, for MG units maybe over use the infantry trio i dont know if is possible do like with arty units and show the weapon with crew.

PD: ummm maybe the guy in the middle could be not in line with the guys in flanks... play with have it more forward and backward compared with the flank guys trying avoid leave "white field" in the box.
Thanks!
Early to Late.
The infantry is the crew and a MG with a crew could be done, but the crew can drop the MG and grab another one.
My info guns do have crews, but I like the looks of the guns with them, but the images are to scale and a MG with crew
would be tiny.
05-19-2016, 02:30 AM,
Thanks for the reply.

I am curious to see your early period art work with all that files of "moving targets" for MGs hehehe.

Good point with the crew for MGs, maybe for them add the H of heavy weapons in the infantry portrait for MG units could help to know that they are a crew.

Good job.
05-20-2016, 01:15 AM,
I think I hit on a way to make "map" gun images look good too!

[Image: AotR-Gun%201_zpsb5zdehpt.png]
05-24-2016, 10:56 PM,
So this is the final version of all the stock FWW guns. There should be more guns per the stock game weapon list, but for some reason there are guns that use the same slot but really aren't the same gun type.

[Image: FWW%20Guns%20Final_zpse353yddp.png]