• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

No pop up menu seen during attacks...
11-12-2015, 09:41 AM,
c_Question Mark  No pop up menu seen during attacks...
Howdy all,

Have Operational Art of War 3 with the latest patch installed. Playing one of the tutorial scenarios and every time I mouse over an enemy unit and right click, the game simply sets the attack (no pop up window to select limited attack vs. attack, single unit vs. group etc..). . Tried the attack planner, but can't find limited attack anywhere. Same thing on movement commands, no choice between single unit or group.

I'm sure it's something silly like a changed setting. Checked documentation and can't find anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx, Hose
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2015, 10:15 PM,
RE: No pop up menu seen during attacks...
Check the option "double click opens the attack planner" or something like that in the game rules menu for the very beginning or try Matrix site to get some more feedback to your inquiry, I have never had a problem with that myself.
11-30-2015, 12:11 AM,
RE: No pop up menu seen during attacks...
(11-16-2015, 10:15 PM)burroughs Wrote: Check the option "double click opens the attack planner" or something like that in the game rules menu for the very beginning or try Matrix site to get some more feedback to your inquiry, I have never had a problem with that myself.

Thanks for the help... A setting in game options...

Hose