• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Chronicles of the 5th Panzer Army
11-10-2015, 04:45 PM,
Chronicles of the 5th Panzer Army
I am looking for the scenario files of vonEarlman scenarios 1st,2nd and 3rd Chronicles of the 5th Panzer Army. They are listed in the databse, but files are not there. Anyone got them and can share them. If to please email pawel-m(at)o2(dot)pl

Thanks

Pawel
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2015, 10:53 PM,
RE: Chronicles of the 5th Panzer Army
(11-10-2015, 04:45 PM)PawelM Wrote: I am looking for the scenario files of vonEarlman scenarios 1st,2nd and 3rd Chronicles of the 5th Panzer Army. They are listed in the databse, but files are not there. Anyone got them and can share them. If to please email pawel-m(at)o2(dot)pl

Thanks

Pawel

I posted at least two of these (updated)on the forums a few years ago. They showed being downloaded a few times so someone must still have them. I have the base versions on a cd somewhere if you can't find them anywhere else let me know and I will dig them out.

Earl
11-11-2015, 04:35 AM,
Hello Earl, Seems there quite a few files missing. I recall the switch to new portal broke a few download links?

I did a quick search on all scenarios listed on your name and here's what I found:

EF - Download Available
** Verkohpenie??? Not yet!
** XXXXVIII Panzer Korps at Kursk
Belgorod Salient
Breaking the Rzhev Pocket
Dash to Kalinin
Duna Ridge
Guderian's Finest
The Bridgehead at Rzhavets
The Cauldron of Fire
The Hills of Olkhovatka
The Road to Oboyan
The Valley of the Shadow

EF - No Download
**Frustrations of III Panzer Korps
Earlmann's Smolensk Campaign
Linked Campaign EF II
The Last Airborne Operation
The Road to Voronezh

WF - Download Available
A Close Run Thing

WF - No Download
1st Chronicles of V Pz Army
2nd Chronicles of V Pz Army
3rd Chronicles of V Panzer Army
IV Chronicles of V Panzer Army
V Panzer Army The Campaign
When the Odds Were Even
Linked Campaign WF

Scud, maybe you could co-ordinate this with Earl? It would be great if all these scenarios would be available again for play.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
11-12-2015, 01:31 AM,

.zip   Chronicles I.zip (Size: 47.39 KB / Downloads: 10)
[attachment=4326 Wrote: PawelM pid='405536' dateline='1447137918']I am looking for the scenario files of vonEarlman scenarios 1st,2nd and 3rd Chronicles of the 5th Panzer Army. They are listed in the databse, but files are not there. Anyone got them and can share them. If to please email pawel-m(at)o2(dot)pl

Thanks

Pawel

Pawel try these files. I found them in the list of my attachments and they are the updated ones.........hope it works.

Earl

Attached Files
.zip   Chronicles II.zip (Size: 56.16 KB / Downloads: 14)
11-12-2015, 04:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-12-2015, 04:09 AM by PawelM.)
Thanks Thumbs Up Thumbs Up