a lot of napoleonic mods and scenarios
Hello
Do you remember me ?
Since 15 years, I have been intensively modding various HPS napoleonic games
After almost 10 years of inaction, I have updated all the site, and the files
They are available here :

http://www.cobexlaw.com/campaign/eckmuhl.htm

Have fun

.gif   screenshot01.gif (Size: 434.33 KB / Downloads: 256)
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2015, 08:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-29-2015, 08:29 AM by -72-. Edit Reason: Added line )
RE: a lot of napoleonic mods and scenarios
Consider this the formal (and public) notification to remove your link to Scenario Design Center (aka) SDC from your links page. If you have any question about if I have the legitimacy to request this (since you have old information on your links page), then please contact Rich Hamilton at: Support at JohnTilllerSoftware dot com

Thanks.

If it matters, I also own the site now -but that was a lot to put on my custom rank.
Send this user an email
11-07-2015, 10:39 AM,
RE: a lot of napoleonic mods and scenarios
(10-29-2015, 08:23 AM)trauth116 Wrote: Consider this the formal (and public) notification to remove your link to Scenario Design Center (aka) SDC from your links page. If you have any question about if I have the legitimacy to request this (since you have old information on your links page), then please contact Rich Hamilton at: Support at JohnTilllerSoftware dot com

Thanks.

If it matters, I also own the site now -but that was a lot to put on my custom rank.

It is done sir
And that 10 years old+ link has been removed
(Though you could have just send me a short and polite email instead of waiting for my eventual visit on this forum)
Regards
and merry christmas

Jester