• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Problem with JTS and HPS versions
10-26-2015, 03:55 AM,
Help  Problem with JTS and HPS versions
Hi,
I have the 2.0 JTS version of Stalingrad and my opponent has HPS one with last patch. He reports he's having an error when trying to load my first turn file.
Is there any way we can solve this?
Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2015, 05:19 AM,
RE: Problem with JTS and HPS versions
(10-26-2015, 03:55 AM)Caronte Wrote: Hi,
I have the 2.0 JTS version of Stalingrad and my opponent has HPS one with last patch. He reports he's having an error when trying to load my first turn file.
Is there any way we can solve this?
Thanks.

try having him delete the pbemail.xxx and  pbemail.yyy files
10-26-2015, 07:38 PM,
(10-26-2015, 05:19 AM)fastphil Wrote: try having him delete the pbemail.xxx and  pbemail.yyy files

It didn't work.
Can't believe nobody has had this problem before. Are JTS and HPS versions compatible or maybe this is another problem?
10-26-2015, 08:42 PM,
It's probable that the JTS version has been patched one step further then the HPS version and HPS just hasn't released the newest patch for their game yet.
10-26-2015, 10:29 PM,
Maybe it's a problem of my game.
I have installed volcano+mapmod+mapmod fix for JTS versions and i've noticed the fixed/disrupted label on units is different from the games i've previously played.
I mean i see it in red letters over the unit draw, in a different font and without the little white background i'm used to see it.
Please, can someone who have JTS version of Stalingrad send me his mail so i can send him my file and define if it's a problem of my game or it is a JTS-HPS version problem?
10-27-2015, 05:01 AM,
It's solved. My opponent had not properly installed Volcanoman mod.