• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Alan R. Arvold Ode To PB-PL-BB Scenario Sets
03-20-2016, 08:04 PM,
RE: Alan R. Arvold Ode To PB-PL-BB Scenario Sets
These three scenario sets complete the work Alan's done in saving wargaming history into electronic format under the JTCS games of East Front, West Front, and Rising Sun.

It has been a priviledge to assist Alan in saving these scenarios for wargamers, now under The Blitz Wargaming Club's scenario database, after the demise of Gaming Depot game database. I've not only had a chance to revisit all these game situations from the Avalon Hill game boxes and Avalon Hill GENERAL articles, but also have had a chance to enjoy Alan's narrative as how all these classics game together from late 1960s forward.

All this represents a huge effort by Alan, and I humbly thank him for all this. It is something words fail me to represent here, so I just say this: Thank you ever so much Alan.

For the JTCS community, I do hope you enjoy all these scenarios not only as something new to play, but faithful representations from an era where they represented an absolute state of art as far as wargaming was concerned.

This is it, and what a ride it's been. Enjoy!

All the download links are in the opening post.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2016, 04:00 AM,
Nice job, Petri! 
Well Done

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
03-22-2016, 02:33 AM,
It is a pretty awesome collection. 179 scenarios if I counted them right. Yay Alan Salute
Visit us at CSLegion.com