• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Another ME Question II
09-27-2015, 04:38 AM,
Another ME Question II
Jason and team - upon playing a new turn - when you come to the encryption key (where you place your password) - can you make it so that your mouse/position goes right into the encryption box - vs - having to "click" into this box to enter password?

I know its a small thing - but saves time - especially when you have several games going - lol!

Great, great stuff thus far.  I am a pretty heavy Vietnam mode player and getting the hang of the new helo rules is damn tough.  Plus in playing the tutorial scenario - I got my clocked cleaned before I could even unload or use my gunship.
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2015, 07:35 AM,
RE: Another ME Question II
(09-27-2015, 04:38 AM)Tiger 88 Wrote: Jason and team - upon playing a new turn - when you come to the encryption key (where you place your password) - can you make it so that your mouse/position goes right into the encryption box - vs - having to "click" into this box to enter password?

I know its a small thing - but saves time - especially when you have several games going - lol!

Great, great stuff thus far.  I am a pretty heavy Vietnam mode player and getting the hang of the new helo rules is damn tough.  Plus in playing the tutorial scenario - I got my clocked cleaned before I could even unload or use my gunship.

Good question, Tiger88. I'll let Berto chime in on that one.

Yes, with the new air levels, it does make one have to think a lot more when using helicopters.

This will be especially true in Vietnam.

A good test of some "Vietnam" style operation would be to play "End in the Sahara".

The French in Algeria could be argued as the "First Helicopter War".

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply