• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

FYI for JRS
09-09-2015, 11:36 AM,
FYI for JRS
I am great friends with Justin, aka "JRS" on the Blitz. Justin was on duty this morning and just after morning briefing was hit by another vehicle. It was a very bad accident and really hurt my dear friend. I know he has already had one surgery and will need more, he is in for a long period of recovery and rehabilitation. I know he was always real concerned about informing his opponents and friends on here of delays and such so I know he would want me to explain this delay to all his current games. I ask that your thoughts and prayers be with this extraordinary gentleman as he is in for a big battle.
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2015, 12:01 PM,
RE: FYI for JRS
Please let Justin know he's in our prayers and we'll be thinking of him. Please keep us updated when you can and thanks for letting everyone know.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
09-09-2015, 02:40 PM,
(09-09-2015, 11:36 AM)JRTXX Wrote: I am great friends with Justin, aka "JRS" on the Blitz. Justin was on duty this morning and just after morning briefing was hit by another vehicle. It was a very bad accident and really hurt my dear friend. I know he has already had one surgery and will need more, he is in for a long period of recovery and rehabilitation. I know he was always real concerned about informing his opponents and friends on here of delays and such so I know he would want me to explain this delay to all his current games. I ask that your thoughts and prayers be with this extraordinary gentleman as he is in for a big battle.

I am a FB friend of Justin`s and saw this last night.

Please pass my thoughts onto him.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
09-10-2015, 05:49 PM,
Terrible news. Godspeed on your recovery Justin!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-13-2015, 02:48 AM,
I don't know Justin. However, I want to extend my best wishes and let him know that I will be praying for him.